టెక్సాస్‌లో ఘోర రోడ్డు ప్రమాదం

snoww

6 minutes ago, SnehamKosam said:

Single lane road ah.. omg, vellu enta speed lo velli unte anta pedda accident aithadi..

We are reaching out to raise funds for our beloved friend Sai Venkata Krishna Praneeth Lingamaneni (27) who met with a dreadful head on collision on a single lane road 90mins away from Lubbock, TX on Friday November 27.

19 hours ago, snoww said:

Single lane road meeda night 10 ki long drive to new mexico with parents with no seat belts. Such a bad idea. 

its not en route to new mexico from TX , aa place is quite off from the highway I think they had other plans 

Car lo inko âme ankunta. Hope they'll recover soon 🙏

We are reaching out to raise funds for our beloved friend Meghana Gangarapu(26) who met with a dreadful head on collision, 90mins away from Lubbock, TX  and had to be airlifted to the emergency care in a hospital on Friday November 27. She has undergone  surgery for multiple fractures. She is suffering from unimaginable pain and is on heavy pain medication.  

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-to-meet-meghana-gangarapu039s-medical-expenses

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, LuckyCharm said:

enni families impacted asalu.

scary incident

3 families , 1 family left with iinjured adult, 1 family left with 2 minors , 3rd family god knows 

34 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

everyone please donate to this gofund page, share this page among desis and spread the love that we are with the other family as well. lets not debate who is wrong or right but 2 families are completely gone

+100

E accident ayina family mana DB lo oka id own menatta , mama, Bava and cousin. Very genuine case. 

• Sad 3

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

+100

E accident ayina family mana DB lo oka id own menatta , menamama, Bava and cousin. Very genuine case. 

do you mean the indian family. because the GF link was for american family. just curious-

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

+100

E accident ayina family mana DB lo oka id own menatta , mama, Bava and cousin. Very genuine case. 

Yes naaku kuda thelusu aa id but didn’t want to share 

2 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

Yes naaku kuda thelusu aa id but didn’t want to share 

Yup !  Privacy respect cheyali kada. I was the 6th person to donate in that go fund me. Actually surprised they could get that much. By gods grace if she survives its worth it.

13 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Yup !  Privacy respect cheyali kada. I was the 6th person to donate in that go fund me. Actually surprised they could get that much. By gods grace if she survives its worth it.

well I I wish so but naa kalla mundhu chusa ilaanti cases in US hospitals , it depends on hospital and insurance company. the problem with US hospitals is they go by book adhey india lo aithey first they will operate first and then wait for results. US lo they want to avoid unnecessary legal complications and go by book