టెక్సాస్‌లో ఘోర రోడ్డు ప్రమాదం

snoww

29 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

well I I wish so but naa kalla mundhu chusa ilaanti cases in US hospitals , it depends on hospital and insurance company. the problem with US hospitals is they go by book adhey india lo aithey first they will operate first and then wait for results. US lo they want to avoid unnecessary legal complications and go by book 

any idea how the rest of the 3 people are doing. i heard they are all in critical condition and some one was paralyzed. how are they now

29 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

any idea how the rest of the 3 people are doing. i heard they are all in critical condition and some one was paralyzed. how are they now

According to gofundme's all require surgeries. 

2 hours ago, snoww said:

Gofundme for the opposite party in the car accident. Two small kids are orphans now for rest of the their lives. 

https://www.gofundme.com/f/in-loving-memory-of-alex-crystal-and-baby-lucas?utm_source=customer&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet&utm_medium=copy_link_all

Thanks to @ramabeer for posting the link. 

Updates (1)

TODAYby Angelica JaramilloOrganizer
My in-laws are so grateful and appreciate every donation made to the family and these beautiful girls, Alani and Mila. With such generous donations that have been sent and no where near expected, a trust fund is being set up to secure any future education needs for the girls. I have received several email's asking to raise the funding amount. I will do so again, but please understand we are extremely blessed by everything everyone has done so far. Most of all, thank you for all the prayers and such kind words of encouragement for Alex and Crystals family. The funeral service for these three will be Friday, please continue prayers for strength for these little girls to get through that day. All the grandparents and family are showering them with love. Thank you again!

1 hour ago, Naaperushiva said:

RIP..papam inni families suffer ayyayi...

Pls guys meeru mee car lo ekkina prathi valla chetha seat belts pettinchandi...

2 different accidents 

22 hours ago, snoww said:

Single lane road meeda night 10 ki long drive to new mexico with parents with no seat belts. Such a bad idea. 

mana vallaki enduko kontha mandi...kakruthi.. edo koncham time lo all the things cover cheyyali anukuntuntaru. May not be the case here but have seen some guys being cheapskates. 

I feel sorry for all the families. 

1 hour ago, chantigaduUS said:

mana vallaki enduko kontha mandi...kakruthi.. edo koncham time lo all the things cover cheyyali anukuntuntaru. May not be the case here but have seen some guys being cheapskates. 

I feel sorry for all the families. 

Agreed. Manollu ado achievement laa feel avutharu. 

10 hours ago, tom bhayya said:

well I I wish so but naa kalla mundhu chusa ilaanti cases in US hospitals , it depends on hospital and insurance company. the problem with US hospitals is they go by book adhey india lo aithey first they will operate first and then wait for results. US lo they want to avoid unnecessary legal complications and go by book 

i see. Papam her surgery didnt go well anta today.  SHe needs constant support  for her disability all her life.  :(

10 minutes ago, k2s said:

Very sad incident.. 8 yrs back ayina personal situation gurthochindi.. .RIP

I think I heard about the incident you are referring from a friend Mirena kada gurthu ravatledu.  You are an awesome person if what I heard was about u. I was moved to know ppl like u exist.  Please excuse  me if what i am talking is not related to u inkollu avvachu gurthu ravatledu sarigga.  

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

I think I heard about the incident you are referring from a friend Mirena kada gurthu ravatledu.  You are an awesome person if what I heard was about u. I was moved to know ppl like u exist.  Please excuse  me if what i am talking is not related to u inkollu avvachu gurthu ravatledu sarigga.  

8 yrs back 2 months before my marriage.. Happened to my wife and her family.. 

Personals endukh let ippudu..all good now..

4 minutes ago, k2s said:

8 yrs back 2 months before my marriage.. Happened to my wife and her family.. 

Personals endukh let ippudu..all good now..

Yeah i  kinda remember mi gurinche but sensitive topic ani direct rayaledu.  You are awesome. This is my feeling since i heard about  that incident and how u supported your would be wife then. Mi lanti valla valley inka lokam lo abbayila mida respect and nammakam undi.  Eppadi nuncho cheppali anukunna ippudu cheppanu finally. 

• Upvote 2