Vidya Balan’s film shooting stopped after actress turns down MP minister’s dinner invite

Ryzen_renoir

Indore: Shooting of a film starring Bollywood actress Vidya Balan was allegedly stopped in Madhya Pradesh after she turned down a state minister’s dinner invitation.

Balan is currently shooting in Madhya Pradesh for her upcoming film Sherni. She has been in the state for the past few weeks for the shooting of some scenes in the forest area.

As per reports, vehicles of the production team of the upcoming movie were allegedly stopped from entering a forest for shooting, a day after the actress turned down Madhya Pradesh forest minister Vijay Shah's invitation for dinner.

District Forest Officer (DFO) of Balaghat stopped the vehicles of the team from entering the forest, saying only two vehicles are allowed.

However, Shah refused the allegations and said that it was he who refused the request.

“I was there (Balaghat) on request from those who took permission for the shoot and requested me for lunch or dinner. I said not possible now, I will meet them when I go to Maharashtra. Lunch or dinner was cancelled, the shoot wasn't,” he was quoted as saying by ANI.