A small example of how NDA is ruining economy ft Telugu fil industry

Ryzen_renoir

First let me start off by saying I hate congress and I hope most of its high command(sonia batch) is  executed . 

Ok back to economy . 

Modi's policies and administration is focusing on only one thing , to enrich Ambani, adani and other bania by creating huge barriers to others . They are chocking off small and medium scale industries by  squeezing line of credit and disproportionately high taxes . IT officials harassment only happens on independent companies or opposition party ones but never against people who join BJP . No new talent is is allowed to grow beyond a certain point . 

Same is happening in allocation of center taxes , UP ,Gujarat , MP(bimaru+guj) are Taking away disproportionately high share of them while cancelling many important and crucial projects in other states (ITIR, polavaram funds ) . Like in Andhra Pradesh chandrababu planned to spend capital expenditure only on amaravathi but ignore rest of the districts . This is being done on a nation wide scale .

Telugu film industry 

Once we used to promote people with talent and not based on his caste or family . Every role had great actors , directors , they were operating at string shoe budgets and still producing gems . Small and medium scale films only

Now caste and connections are most important for new talent , same worthless crap being regurgitated and the film theatres are in firm control of few people . Small and medium films who introduce new talent are being chocked off and if they don't listen to big guys , they will not get any theatres . 

This has led to sub far flims and the industry is dying right before our eyes , the current crop of films will age extremely poorly 30 years from now . Jandhyala films are still gems in this age while even the biggest hit films will be seen as utter crap 20 years into the future 

I too supported modi for a long time but his governments refusal to engage in economists and biased administration is damaging the country more than the corruption in Congress ever did .  Just check the last 10 quarters of GDP growth , it has been heading to a recession , corona is a perfect excuse to hide their ineptitude 

• Upvote 2

Same feelings here, I ve been a long time BJP supporter and disenchanted with Modi now. He is like a kid who sits in front of books 10-15 hours a day and boasts about it but doesn't score decently in exams. We are seeing the effects of a weak and fragmented opposition in play now. 

5 minutes ago, kreole said:

Same feelings here, I ve been a long time BJP supporter and disenchanted with Modi now. He is like a kid who sits in front of books 10-15 hours a day and boasts about it but doesn't score decently in exams. We are seeing the effects of a weak and fragmented opposition in play now. 

Sonia gandhi family and coterie is the main reason opposition is so weak .veelu pothey kachitam ga alternatives will rise . 

I don't understand why BJP refuses to arrest a single one in high command batch even after six years in power and have firm control over the supreme court. They are making a fool out of us 

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Sonia gandhi family and coterie is the main reason opposition is so weak .veelu pothey kachitam ga alternatives will rise . 

I don't understand why BJP refuses to arrest a single one in high command batch even after six years in power and have firm control over the supreme court. They are making a fool out of us 

:giggle:

51 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Good point. 

Good thread.. let's have an open/constructive discussion. let me start off by saying I hate congress too. Between Congress and BJP, I choose BJP hands down. But I wish Congress minus Gandhi family or any other political party gives a strong competition to BJP.

You said Modi is focusing on only Ambani Adani. In defense contracts, media highlights only anil ambani's contract.. but lockheed tied up with Mahindra, Boeing partnered with Mahindra and HAL. So much defense modernization contracts are going to Mahindra. Adani's bid for 45k crore submarine project was rejected by central govt. These also need to be seen. 

I don't disagree that UP takes major junk of share. That's because of its low per capita income. If you want 100% of the taxes back to your state, what's the point of paying taxes? I will try to pull up a post i wrote in this regard sometime back. Coming to Polavaram, it is a long political story.. there are many people responsible for its delay. BJP is not the only one.

Ease of doing business is not an easy process in India . China is major competitor for India for attracting new investors . China ranks 31 st in ease of doing business while India ranks 65. Some reforms are definitely needed ( IBC was one such reform ). 

Demonetization effected several MSME's and it is unfortunate.  Their assumption of black money was not the case . 

Some of the reforms 

https://indiareforms.csis.org/

I don't disagree that UP takes major junk of share. That's because of its low per capita income. If you want 100% of the taxes back to your state, what's the point of paying taxes? 

UP , bihar is being rewarded for their gross ineptitude to control their population . Why are BJP leaders asking people to bear 3 or more children ? 

I am not asking for 100% of share but center is just investing thousands of crores of money into landlocked Hindi states while ignoring coastal  states where potential for growth is much higher .  Aside from road projects nothing is being given to southern states , they are still behaving like a regional leadership and not a govt for the country . 

4 minutes ago, raaajaaa said:

Congress & BJP country ni nasanam chesthundi ani telusu kada mari alantapudu ma desh ka netha KCR ki PM ga oka chance ivochu kada

andari medalu vanchutadu

vanchadu infact leputhadu along with bottles

47 minutes ago, karthik25 said:

Good thread.. let's have an open/constructive discussion. let me start off by saying I hate congress too. Between Congress and BJP, I choose BJP hands down. But I wish Congress minus Gandhi family or any other political party gives a strong competition to BJP.

You said Modi is focusing on only Ambani Adani. In defense contracts, media highlights only anil ambani's contract.. but lockheed tied up with Mahindra, Boeing partnered with Mahindra and HAL. So much defense modernization contracts are going to Mahindra. Adani's bid for 45k crore submarine project was rejected by central govt. These also need to be seen. 

I don't disagree that UP takes major junk of share. That's because of its low per capita income. If you want 100% of the taxes back to your state, what's the point of paying taxes? I will try to pull up a post i wrote in this regard sometime back. Coming to Polavaram, it is a long political story.. there are many people responsible for its delay. BJP is not the only one.

Half of India’s power will come from Adani’s power plants, all the states will be manadated to buy 7-8k crores/year from Adani. If that happens what will happen to all the state governments and private sector power plants that were built in the last decade with thousands of crores investments?

half the ports are controlled by Adani now, in 2013 it used to cost $30k to dock/load and unload a ship and now it costs $130k, these costs will be conveniently passed on to the customers.

10 airports controlled by Adani, airport tax passed on to the customers.

railways in line to be privatized and adani is at the fore front.

BSNL not granted 4g spectrum yet to pave way for JIO.

• Upvote 2