#S386 passed in Senate

snoww

5 minutes ago, athili_duvva_combo said:

Do you think s386 is something most important for American politics now ? They don’t give a fcuk about that ... 

if it’s not most important, how it passed in both house and senate uncle, in the midst of Corona virus?? Oh wait , probably it’s most important for only mike lee uncle as a politician I think.

22 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

if it’s not most important, how it passed in both house and senate uncle, in the midst of Corona virus?? Oh wait , probably it’s most important for only mike lee uncle as a politician I think.

It’s definitely not they important but some section of people seemed it like important... to bring that this far ... 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Iriswest said:

Unless miracle happens, it's looks like , almost decided that the bill HR1044 that establishes equality, equal access, opportunity and treatment to the high skilled, legal, tax paying, law abiding 1 million+ immigrants patiently waiting in the 150 years long line to obtain their green card; will not be part of the Omnibus bill.

This bill went through proper legislative process; passed in the house with huge bipartisan support, passed in the senate with unanimous consent but hit the contention point among the lawmakers over the line; "banning of immigrants having affiliation with chinese communist party." during the reconciliation step. Due to which, it did not make it to the Omnibus.

After 15+ years of push, no immigration bill came this close to become law (passed in the both chambers of the congress), but unable to make it to the law, has frustrated 1 millon+ community.

They are neither politicians, nor attorneys. They just want the freedom to amplify their abilities to contribue in the local US communities & economy.

Leaving the status quo is going to continue daily hardship, uncertainty & pain, agoney, misery of being in the indentured servitude a.k.a. modern day slavery in their lives. Will lady liberty ever, ever smile for the tired and huddled high skilled, law abiding, legal, tax paying immigrants (masses) living in the home of the brave and the land of the free?

How & what will be the response of the lawmakers to the ancestors; first gen immigrants; if they question about equality to them?

High skilled, law abiding, legal, tax paying community of 1 million+ immigrants share the same aspirations and hope that first gen immigrants had in their eyes when they called America their home.

Questions/ suggestions were raised in the past that why don't you look for other options like another country.

Well, it's not going to solve the problem but complicate it further. Another soul will burn in the same hell that 1 million+ community is already going through today. What if everybody leaves & this process stops?, successors will have to start from scratch. Thus it is important to stand your ground and solve the problem for successors than leaving it/ running away.

Anger, hate has no place in my heart. I accept what life throws at me, today it's asking me to remain in the indentured servitude, so be it, but it will continue to yearn for the equality. US Congress (House and Senate) through Omnibus bill taught my children a lifetime lesson on equality that they will never forget or would not have learned through school textbooks. We should be grateful to everyone who teaches us something; opponents, friends, observers, bystanders anyone.

हम से पहले भी मुसाफ़िर कई गुज़रे होंगे,

कम से कम राह के पत्थर तो हटाते जाते!!

- राहत इंदौरी

#passhr1044 #omnibus Immigration Voice

Relaxed Homer Simpson GIF

4 hours ago, Tellugodu said:

They tried their level best man, can’t blame them. That 600k was not sufficient enough to negotiate with big  talakayalu, if we had donate 1 more million, it would have been a done deal. Let’s continue our support, ,encouragement and most important of all big funding to IV even more this time and next year enduku pass kado chudam. Target 2 million, this time . 1million for house and other million for senate.

Aman House aa bro?

3 minutes ago, Jaglaq420 said:

what happen to IV. vadu enduku enka evvarini thittadam ledu no update from him why?.

House bill text ne release avakunda andaru conclusion ki vacharu