#S386 passed in Senate

snoww

1 hour ago, snoww said:

Will know in next few days

Voting not necessary, just a reconciliation of house and senate version is enough. So this can happen behind the scenes and we may not know about it.

8 minutes ago, playboys said:

Please watch Rahul uncle on s386

It may effect from oct 2021

Gud luck guys.

Wow , seems like Rahul teddy is supporting the bill. Who said lawyers and AILA is aganist this ??

9 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Ckuck kullukoni chastunnadu twitter lo.

What are your thoughts which i140 they will consider for the ead 2 year wait time

If a person has old i140 with old pd date and moved employer and started new i140 does he need to wait 2 more years for ead even with old PD?

17 minutes ago, RunRaajaRun123 said:

What are your thoughts which i140 they will consider for the ead 2 year wait time

If a person has old i140 with old pd date and moved employer and started new i140 does he need to wait 2 more years for ead even with old PD?

ledu if your PD is older than 2 years, then you are good.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

Wow , seems like Rahul teddy is supporting the bill. Who said lawyers and AILA is aganist this ??

With only 5 working days of house left, I don't think this ping pong can be resolved. If it had passes at least a month ago, I would be slapping my thigh. Nevertheless, this can be introduced again in new congress and this time we can predict that it will pass with 99% probability. None of the timeframes will change if passed before Oct 21

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

He is just speculating. It is clear in the bill text that if it passed before 2020, then it if effective from FY22. If not then next FY.

Siskind thatha also saying from 2021

There is some confusion around this. 

54 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Voting not necessary, just a reconciliation of house and senate version is enough. So this can happen behind the scenes and we may not know about it.

If house agrees for what ever version Senate sent, then it can directly be sent to President anukunta. If someone proposes more amendments then it is long process. 

1 hour ago, Iriswest said:

Merendo mee calculations endo. ante ippudu current backlog is 1 million antunnara? Duplicate filings and working spouses evariki istaru? I am assuming the current backlog until 2019 is less than 500K including dependents. I40 filings are in the range of 50 to 60K after 2014, by that calculation and deduping, 2015-2019 backlog is 350-400K.

Two kids tho US ki vache vuncles ni thakkuva anchana esthunnav. 

30 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

With only 5 working days of house left, I don't think this ping pong can be resolved. If it had passes at least a month ago, I would be slapping my thigh. Nevertheless, this can be introduced again in new congress and this time we can predict that it will pass with 99% probability. None of the timeframes will change if passed before Oct 21

Maybe that’s the reason , Kevin uncle taking it easily .