#S386 passed in Senate

snoww

7 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Stomach burn bro. Most of the uttth in vomerica are nose deep in student debt. I understand their point as well. Nijamaina shiiitizens crying vokayyyy But mana desi munjaluuuuu GC vacchaka yedisthe neeee naaaku G lo kalthadhiiiiii. LK gallu. Pure selfish Mother board galluuuu

@veerigadu inthaki em decide chesaru S386 bill ni

2 minutes ago, Shameless said:

forget about top paying jobs bro...most people ikkadivallaki laziness ekkuva...chala thakkuva percent high school finish chesi college ki vektharu...

nenu undedhi latin community lo and maa area schools lo only 20-30% of them go to higher level and most of them end up in working minimum pay jobs....%$#$

latinos are worst than nalla in terms of education. Although they can be smart, their culture doesnt emphasise much on attaining education. 

10ngadam,  full parties and thagadam, teen preganancies, drugsssss and G pagala hard work chestharu. This is their life. 

• Like 1

Just now, veerigadu said:

same routine IV gadu manollani kottha kottha vidhaluga KVP sesthunnadu brah. I myself donate close to $100. :(

ask for refund bro. 100$ worth of 8 biryanis 2 months savings gone

3 minutes ago, snoww said:

Ha ha. Evarini thittalo ardam avvatledu emo. 

bill sponsor sesina ame hand ichindi. Gattiga raise avuthe next time malli bill pettadu. IV vuncles must be Very very confused whom to blame. 

Employers, Immigration attorney laafoot fund raising is 75% more than S386 local uncles funding

6 minutes ago, snoww said:

Ha ha. Evarini thittalo ardam avvatledu emo. 

bill sponsor sesina ame hand ichindi. Gattiga raise avuthe next time malli bill pettadu. IV vuncles must be Very very confused whom to blame. 

Eppudu thittadam appaesaru ga twitter lo. Aman Kapoor night mandesthe kaani mood raadu message cheyyataniki.

53 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

From Facebook, a comment

"

Why don't they go to their poor India and serve their own people?!
They are here for money, not for charity. We have 40 million unemployed American citizens with huge debt struggling with their financial problems. I have been applying for medical residency training for 5 years, and still unemployed while foreign doctors are enjoying their life in my country! It is so shameful. There are 10 thousands of American doctors have the same problem. I hope that American people call for their rights by themselves and not waiting for someone else "politicians " to do it."

Mazin Basim Relaxed Homer Simpson GIF

1 hour ago, zarathustra said:

From Facebook, a comment

"

Why don't they go to their poor India and serve their own people?!
They are here for money, not for charity. We have 40 million unemployed American citizens with huge debt struggling with their financial problems. I have been applying for medical residency training for 5 years, and still unemployed while foreign doctors are enjoying their life in my country! It is so shameful. There are 10 thousands of American doctors have the same problem. I hope that American people call for their rights by themselves and not waiting for someone else "politicians " to do it."

Adhe FB lo empty vessels make much noise ani pettu vaadiki comment

45 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

latinos are worst than nalla in terms of education. Although they can be smart, their culture doesnt emphasise much on attaining education. 

10ngadam,  full parties and thagadam, teen preganancies, drugsssss and G pagala hard work chestharu. This is their life. 

true bro...maa company lo oka few months nundi student internships open unnay at least 5...hardly 4 or 5 applications ochay and dhaantlo kuda dumb galle unnaru...%$#$

*FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE*
December 21, 2020

*Chair Lofgren Statement on the Fairness for High-Skilled Immigrants Act*

WASHINGTON, DC – U.S. Congresswoman Zoe Lofgren (CA-19) – Chair of the House Immigration and Citizenship Subcommittee and author of H.R. 1044, the Fairness for High-Skilled Immigrants Act – today released the following statement on the status of legislative solutions to improve the employment-based immigrant visa system in America:

“I’m very disappointed that we have not yet been able to reach a compromise between the House and Senate on a version of the Fairness for High-Skilled Immigrants Act that creates the change we need and that can pass both Chambers of Congress. But I won’t give up hope that ongoing bipartisan and bicameral talks can get us over the finish line in the next Congress. I’ll keep trying.

“Unfortunately, the last-minute additions made in the Senate early this month defeated the congressional intent behind the House-passed bill. The Senate additions would create more backlogs instead of clearing backlogs, which was the very point of the House bill. To be clear, my effort at streamlining the system was aimed at people currently working in the United States – approved for work visas after their employers advertised and found no Americans to fill the job – and who now wait, sometimes for decades, for their visa numbers to finally arrive.

“I have been working for more than 12 years to end the per-country limits. There is simply no reason that the 25 countries of Europe, with a total population of 200 million, should be allocated three times more green cards than the seven countries in the Indian subcontinent, with roughly 1.7 billion inhabitants. Allocating green cards by country of birth is a relic of the past that never made any sense, and it makes even less sense in the modern business world. Members of Congress must work together to get this right.”