#S386 passed in Senate

snoww

9 minutes ago, BacklogBadham said:

However, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell's staff informed congressional leadership offices that Senate Republicans likely would not support the proposal, Politico reported. It remains unclear what kind of package could garner the support of both the GOP-controlled Senate and Democratic-held House.

enka ayinatte evanni. Hopes thaghinchatam better anukunta as @Iriswest garu cheppinattu 

Edho oka bill aithey pass aidhi eppudu aidhi ani matter akkada

pase aina dantlo manadhi untadha ani inkoti

inko senator trying to add another bill for felony if any streamer streams unlicensed content backed by music labels

1 minute ago, RunRaajaRun123 said:

inko senator trying to add another bill for felony if any streamer streams unlicensed content backed by music labels

Enni add chesthunnaru asalu oka bill kuda pass ayye la ledu. Final ga gov shutdown la vundi until next prez. Endo emo e lolli. 

I have a feeling that they will pass another short term spending bill to keep the government funded through Jan 2nd and then they will come back on January 3rd and try to work on the spending and stimulus bill. 

13 minutes ago, RunRaajaRun123 said:

@3$%

2 minutes ago, ManOffSteel said:

I have a feeling that they will pass another short term spending bill to keep the government funded through Jan 2nd and then they will come back on January 3rd and try to work on the spending and stimulus bill. 

Jan 3rd ki new senate and new house members bro. So old bills fasak.

7 minutes ago, Dilraju11 said:

Why this desperation for GC? The bill will be passed, do not worry.Focus on your job and other works. 

Age out kids vunte thelsthadi noppi. Desperate anuko kakkurthi anuko enkedo anuko. Don't worry about my job. I am in good position. Nannu theeyali ante aa company etheyali thapithe theesese chance ledu. 

16 minutes ago, BacklogBadham said:

Age out kids vunte thelsthadi noppi. Desperate anuko kakkurthi anuko enkedo anuko. Don't worry about my job. I am in good position. Nannu theeyali ante aa company etheyali thapithe theesese chance ledu. 

In state tuition workout avvadha mee kid ki?

40 minutes ago, BacklogBadham said:

Em job bro nidi?? Whole company nee pina depending anukuna??

49 minutes ago, ManOffSteel said:

I doubt same. They might keep funding temporary bills till Biden takes over.