#S386 passed in Senate

snoww

2 hours ago, RunRaajaRun123 said:

Inka hopes vadilesukondi ayya idhi ayye panulu kadha inka opposition perigi podhi

Biden tatha mana mohana aa Ead’s aina kodithey edhi punyakalam gadupukuntam inka.

Can someone please tell, what happened during Obama era ?? They have the proposal to give EAD kada ?? What happened during that time which made them to retract/remove that provision??  

14 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

Can someone please tell, what happened during Obama era ?? They have the proposal to give EAD kada ?? What happened during that time which made them to retract/remove that provision??  

Lobbying tho aapesaru mana It serve and co and witch bacth and immi attorneys

atleast aa time reasonable 10 years unattu unnayi so WH kuda okay anukunttu undhi

but right now the backlog time is more than the lifespan of the human being.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, RunRaajaRun123 said:

atleast aa time reasonable 10 years unattu unnayi so WH kuda okay anukunttu undhi

You there since that time uncle ??  I think making the H1b process stricter and removing the per country quota/ or increasing the Indian/Chinese quota maybe be a good thing to get a common ground anukunta, that way it will be less opposition from US tech workers or Any other anti groups. For both it will be win-win situation. 

21 minutes ago, RunRaajaRun123 said:

What are their stand now ?? I see split between lawyers, some like siskind, Rahul are supporting and some opposing. What about itserve or mestri groups?? Are they not activate in social groups??

25 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

You there since that time uncle ??  I think making the H1b process stricter and removing the per country quota/ or increasing the Indian/Chinese quota maybe be a good thing to get a common ground anukunta, that way it will be less opposition from US tech workers or Any other anti groups. For both it will be win-win situation. 

Obama vadi end of second term lo start chesadu ee ead dhi, almost andaru undey untaru ee db lo appudu. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Tellugodu said:

Me Iran kvps, pakitech and other anti groups jujubi gallu Big tech is backing the bill

4 hours ago, Tellugodu said:

One question I really don’t understand- for Iranians coming in EB, we say most of them are pizza guys/working in pizza store/delivery, how come with that job they can get labor certification/H1/work permit, to get into line for GC process ?? I am not sure on what all goes for employment based authorizations, but with graduate degrees and work experience tho kuda desi guys get lot of trouble with adjudication officers, how come this Iran guys get over with all this labor certifications/work permit hurdles to get into GC line??

Lol asalu Iran gallu H1 process ki enduku vastaru nayana F1 nunchi direct GC mingutaru they don't come under the H1b wage rules. Me Iran gallu tappa e bill ni evvadu dekhatam ledu oppose seyyatam ledu except for some dhed racist batch

4 hours ago, ARYA said:

Lol asalu Iran gallu H1 process ki enduku vastaru nayana F1 nunchi direct GC mingutaru they don't come under the H1b wage rules. Me Iran gallu tappa e bill ni evvadu dekhatam ledu oppose seyyatam ledu except for some dhed racist batch

Iran i dia bhai bhai