#S386 passed in Senate

snoww

Just now, BacklogBadham said:

nEkTBU-shared.gif

"We're just exchanging paper back and forth and hopefully we can come to a deal soon," Senate Minority Leader Charles E. Schumer said as he was leaving the Capitol around 10:30 p.m.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, who left shortly before his Democratic counterpart, told reporters that a deal was near. 

"We're making significant progress and I’m optimistic that we're gonna be able to complete an understanding sometime soon," the Kentucky Republican said. "Everybody wants to get a final agreement as soon as possible. We all believe the country needs it. And I think we're getting closer and closer."

9 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

"We're just exchanging paper back and forth and hopefully we can come to a deal soon," Senate Minority Leader Charles E. Schumer said as he was leaving the Capitol around 10:30 p.m.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, who left shortly before his Democratic counterpart, told reporters that a deal was near. 

"We're making significant progress and I’m optimistic that we're gonna be able to complete an understanding sometime soon," the Kentucky Republican said. "Everybody wants to get a final agreement as soon as possible. We all believe the country needs it. And I think we're getting closer and closer."

Enthaki manadi add chesedi vunda chesthe senate version theesthe situation endi ? 

11 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Repatitho oka clarity vachesthadi.