#S386 passed in Senate

snoww

Bro Beer Pongachaaa ?  @Iriswest

See below response 

though I think it is a bad bill for the US, I have to congratulation to all you guys. I heard the similar news from a group which has the close source to the Hill.
Scott agreed to change the language in section 9 but he insisted on keeping this section.
Zoe was glad to have this compromise happened and this will also make chinese congress happy too. It seems all issue and hold got removed.
They will not announce anything till the real bill pass. That is Lee's request, keep quiet!
Unfortunately Queen Sarah never predicted it.

10 minutes ago, beerboy17 said:

See below response 

though I think it is a bad bill for the US, I have to congratulation to all you guys. I heard the similar news from a group which has the close source to the Hill.
Scott agreed to change the language in section 9 but he insisted on keeping this section.
Zoe was glad to have this compromise happened and this will also make chinese congress happy too. It seems all issue and hold got removed.
They will not announce anything till the real bill pass. That is Lee's request, keep quiet!

Source please

49 minutes ago, beerboy17 said:

See below response 

Wow. Theeyandi ra beer lu. Cheers. Sen Rick Scott ki jai kottandi ra. As expected Rick Scott fold ayyadu. Next target bill ni add cheyyata. Not a big deal. 

Omnibus lo add chesina kuda antha time unda for the bill to get passed in both houses?

if antha sariga chesaka T thata Veto chesthe. Since senate will be closed by then, what are the options? I’m not talking about hr1044 alone in reference but the whole process.

I didn’t mean to sound jinx but asking for the knowledge purpose. 

1 minute ago, cup_saucer said:

Omnibus lo add chesina kuda antha time unda for the bill to get passed in both houses?

if antha sariga chesaka T thata Veto chesthe. Since senate will be closed by then, what are the options? I’m not talking about hr1044 alone in reference but the whole process.

I didn’t mean to sound jinx but asking for the knowledge purpose. 

It will go with Omnibus bill. So there are more chances to pass. E weekend ki idea raavali asalu Omnibus vunda leda ani. Trump veto cheyyadu max e bill ni. 

3 minutes ago, BacklogBadham said:

Cheppina Kada never Dead ani. @Tellugodu paapam neeku nidra Leni rathri le inka. 😌

@Tellugodu baadha ento artham kaadhu. Nenu opt antaadu, just teasing posts antaadu. Not sure what his issue is with this bill. May be in reality he is a jealous uncle who easily got his GC through marriage or L1.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, beerboy17 said:

See below response 

Fake news antunna @Tellugodu aka @Repo

Iran valatho patu Chinki galla cheta M seekistha ani rendu thodalu kodtuna @ARYA uncle

2 minutes ago, kreole said:

@Tellugodu baadha ento artham kaadhu. Nenu opt antaadu, just teasing posts antaadu. Not sure what his issue is with this bill. May be in reality he is a jealous uncle who easily got his GC through marriage or L1.

Jealous vunte he can't enjoy his moments in his life bro. If it is true naa suggestion e DB ki dooranga vundi ye news vinakunda happy ga daily life ni lead cheyyali. E bill eppatikaina pass avuthundi today or tomorrow. Some point lo ending vuntundi. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, beerboy17 said:

See below response 

Bro nuvvu Iran valla group lo vunnava ?? 

Trackitt lo crying mari entha varaku nijamo

always think this bill is a disaster for the whole immigration system from the beginning. 
But the reliable source already indicates it is a done deal, and not only one source. 
I am also from India but become citizen here since 2010. I have seen too many abuse from ICC. 
I just hope some other senators could stop it.