Jump to content

Anti S386 gajji kukkas


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • ARYA

    13

  • Tellugodu

    7

  • RRRBheem

    7

  • BeerBob123

    4

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

still crying same kada. eeroju nidra pattadu batch ki 

Rey anti s386 picchi kukka saleem feku @JambaKrantu inka poyi engili metukulu tinu nee $30 contracting qa job ki antha kanna em dorkadu labor lk ga 

Tellugodu
37 minutes ago, Rendu said:

Sorry vuncle... I don't belong to h-1 / opt or cpt vuncle... I got my card secured. I'm just here check what world is up to...

 

 

Congratulations 🍾 uncle. Let’s support US tech workers aythe.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

Congratulations 🍾 uncle. Let’s support US tech workers aythe.

Nuvvu maarav va. S386 aapadaniki evaraina funds collect chesthuntey nee asthi antha ammi motham donate chesthav anukunta with jealousy on fellow Indians.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Tellugodu
33 minutes ago, kreole said:

Nuvvu maarav va. S386 aapadaniki evaraina funds collect chesthuntey nee asthi antha ammi motham donate chesthav anukunta with jealousy on fellow Indians.

Nenu enduku jealousy feel avtha  vayya, edo time pass ki, ala oka comment esi potha , to grab some 

wD719.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
reality
4 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

Nenu enduku jealousy feel avtha  vayya, edo time pass ki, ala oka comment esi potha , to grab some 

 

tenor.thumb.gif.9116093ddcd181ca0ecc0db9

Link to post
Share on other sites
Picheshwar
1 hour ago, Rendu said:

Sorry vuncle... I don't belong to h-1 / opt or cpt vuncle... I got my card secured. I'm just here check what world is up to...

 

 

 

50 minutes ago, Tellugodu said:

Congratulations 🍾 uncle. Let’s support US tech workers aythe.

 

4 minutes ago, reality said:

tenor.thumb.gif.9116093ddcd181ca0ecc0db9

Company kosam asking

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.