Ivanka Trump..

r2d2

4opld3.jpg

Ivanka Trump, the President's daughter and adviser, sat for a deposition Tuesday with investigators from the Washington, DC, attorney general's office as part of its lawsuit alleging the misuse of inaugural funds, according to a court filing. 

In January, the DC attorney general's office sued the Trump Organization and Presidential Inaugural Committee alleging they abused more than $1 million raised by the nonprofit by "grossly overpaying" for use of event space at the Trump hotel in Washington for the 2017 inauguration. 
Depositions of witnesses as part of the lawsuit have been underway over the past several weeks.
Tom Barrack, chairman of the inaugural committee, was deposed on November 17, according to the court filing. 
The attorney general's office has also subpoenaed records from Barrack, Ivanka Trump, first lady Melania Trump, and Rick Gates, the former inaugural committee deputy chairman, the filing said.
According to the lawsuit, Gates "personally managed" discussions with the Trump hotel about event space.
In December 2016, Gates wrote to Ivanka Trump that he was "a bit worried about the optics of PIC [Presidential Inaugural Committee] paying Trump Hotel a high fee and the media making a big story out of it," according to the lawsuit.

2 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

My three day long experiment seems to have failed. I think I brought someone else's mouse and killed it and analyzed by mistake. 

Good example

1 minute ago, PilliBeta said:

My three day long experiment seems to have failed. I think I brought someone else's mouse and killed it and analyzed by mistake. 

Need clarity...

Mistake ekada ayindi ?

evado eluka ni nuv patukuravam mistake uh ?

evado eluka ni pattukuravadam correste kani nuv sampadam mistake uh ?

evado eluka  ni patukuravadam, sampadam correct ae kani intha jariginaka, danni analyse cheyadam mistake uh ?

• Haha 1

Just now, Pappu_Packitmaar said:

Need clarity...

Mistake ekada ayindi ?

evado eluka ni nuv patukuravam mistake uh ?

evado eluka ni pattukuravadam correste kani nuv sampadam mistake uh ?

evado eluka  ni patukuravadam, sampadam correct ae kani intha jariginaka, danni analyse cheyadam mistake uh ?

Na elakani #1 ga label chesi vere valla cage lo pettanu. But a cage lo inkoka elakaki #1 ga label undi undochemo anukuntunnanu. So, na #1 eluka kakunda inkoka #1 elakani tiskochi champesa. 

1 minute ago, PilliBeta said:

Na elakani #1 ga label chesi vere valla cage lo pettanu. But a cage lo inkoka elakaki #1 ga label undi undochemo anukuntunnanu. So, na #1 eluka kakunda inkoka #1 elakani tiskochi champesa. 

Elakaki manchi food pettu

🐭

5 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

sampithe sampinav le..

kani Ivanka Trump ki #1 eluka ki emi sambandham ?

papam @r2d2  kaka bithiri ayitundu..

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1