I regret having kids, there you go. I said it.

PilliBeta

7 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

I have a 6 yr old and a 2 yr old. I love them more than anything in my life. I was taught love is about sacrifice and it certainly is. I will sacrifice anything for my kids. That said, if I could go back in time, I don’t think I would have kids. Having kids brings an enormous amount of uncertainty. When we were child free, my wife and I weren’t that worried about job security. Now, we constantly worry about it, the market and how it might affect our jobs and ultimately our kids. We are also constantly worried about what would happen to our kids if one/both of us were to lose our lives. We are also worried what might happen to them in this uncertain world. We are also severely restricted in where we want to move and where we want to buy a house. Also, having kids in a major tech center is hella expensive and you will be left with very little savings. Between looking after our kids and our jobs, we are left with no time to tend to our health and personal lives.

For anyone considering having kids.. please know that the world in general sugarcoats the experience of having kids. I know that many of the issues I am raising about having kids are the symptoms of unfettered capitalism that is rampant in Silicon Valley and the US in general but that is how things are 

Unless you think you can sacrifice all of the things I mentioned above (and more depending on your circumstances, especially if you are here on a visa), you will regret having kids. Please think about it before you jump in.

Chill pilli bro too much ga worry ayithunav anipistundi. Niku unte vallaki pedthav lekunte pettav vallaki edo super ga asthulu iyyali chala save cheyali ani anukoku just give them good education and raise them good anthe flow la elipodame 

• Like 1

Just now, pahelwan said:

Chill pilli bro too much ga worry ayithunav anipistundi. Niku unte vallaki pedthav lekunte pettav vallaki edo super ga asthulu iyyali chala save cheyali ani anukoku just give them good education and raise them good anthe flow la elipodame 

Adhi copy paste post baa

She is reading posts online and convincing herself that having kids is not a good thing.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, DummyVariable said:

Adhi copy paste post baa

She is reading posts online and convincing herself that having kids is not a good thing.

I too feel the same as i am single now. Atleast if you have kids, worrying that they are your entire life is not my thing.. 

I will enjoy and give what i have, anthe gani vallu adjust avvvaru india pothe etc ani life antha i wont live for them is my concept

Pelli, pillalu, samsaram all over rated. Patha rojullo adi oka life style proved to be happiest path. Time chala marindi. Still committed and healthy relationships benefits a lot. Need not necessarily to be in the old style. Pellaina vallandariki idi easy ga ardam avtundi.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

I have a 6 yr old and a 2 yr old. I love them more than anything in my life. I was taught love is about sacrifice and it certainly is. I will sacrifice anything for my kids. That said, if I could go back in time, I don’t think I would have kids. Having kids brings an enormous amount of uncertainty. When we were child free, my wife and I weren’t that worried about job security. Now, we constantly worry about it, the market and how it might affect our jobs and ultimately our kids. We are also constantly worried about what would happen to our kids if one/both of us were to lose our lives. We are also worried what might happen to them in this uncertain world. We are also severely restricted in where we want to move and where we want to buy a house. Also, having kids in a major tech center is hella expensive and you will be left with very little savings. Between looking after our kids and our jobs, we are left with no time to tend to our health and personal lives.

For anyone considering having kids.. please know that the world in general sugarcoats the experience of having kids. I know that many of the issues I am raising about having kids are the symptoms of unfettered capitalism that is rampant in Silicon Valley and the US in general but that is how things are 

Unless you think you can sacrifice all of the things I mentioned above (and more depending on your circumstances, especially if you are here on a visa), you will regret having kids. Please think about it before you jump in.

Adoption ki ivvu! Adho accidentally we had and now I regret anesi!

17 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

https://www.teamblind.com/post/I-regret-having-kids-There-you-go-I-said-it-yzqW0ozo

Copy & Paste from blind.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

I too feel the same as i am single now. Atleast if you have kids, worrying that they are your entire life is not my thing.. 

I will enjoy and give what i have, anthe gani vallu adjust avvvaru india pothe etc ani life antha i wont live for them is my concept

• Upvote 1