I regret having kids, there you go. I said it.

PilliBeta

1 minute ago, LuckyCharm said:

not talking about the original post 

but talking about posts like the below +_(

better purpose ante...some purpose that keeps you occupied enough so you wont feel the need to fill it with new people. I dont have any issue with people who want to have kids. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sri_india said:

the moment you joined in this DB your purpose gone ani @Rebel_Uncle annadu  @3$% 

lol. nannu ala adgite em analo teliyaka anna. i told in many posts earlier. This regret is what scares me about kids. So im just finding reasons that really convince me. Bathakadanki purpose istaru kids kabatti kanali ane reason nak convincing anipiyale. In fact it is kinda scary that you need some external boostlike kids as a purpose to live also chala mandi earlier told...have them and see you ll know ani. that is big risk.  Anduke i keep asking people random questions

3 minutes ago, Ellen said:

better purpose ante...some purpose that keeps you occupied enough so you wont feel the need to fill it with new people. I dont have any issue with people who want to have kids. 

may be some people are completely occupied and still want to have kids. No one should have an issue with people who want to have kids.

Just now, LuckyCharm said:

may be some people are completely occupied and still want to have kids. No one should have an issue with people who want to have kids.

I thought having kids is an achievement and is celebrated around the world. It is the people who choose otherwise that face a lot of judgement. Never heard of people who want to have kids have issues with others...extremely hypothetical

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

lol. nannu ala adgite em analo teliyaka anna. i told in many posts earlier. This regret is what scares me about kids. So im just finding reasons that really convince me. Bathakadanki purpose istaru kids kabatti kanali ane reason nak convincing anipiyale. chala mandi earlier told...have them and see you ll know ani. that is big risk.  Anduke i keep asking people random questions

at least nuvvu clarity tho unnav neeku emi kavalo , that's better than many confused people out there .... 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, sri_india said:

the moment you joined in this DB your purpose gone ani @Rebel_Uncle annadu  @3$% 

Errrr wrong; DB is fun and people who don’t participate here have no life ani @Nimmakai saided 

tenor.gif

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, LuckyCharm said:

I guess you just have a problem with the statements i make.  If you are drawing conclusions based on my old posts about anti marriage and anti natalism...i was not judging anyone who have kids. I was only defending the choice of not having kids. There are enough people who celebrate Natalism...otherwise how would we have 7.8 billion population

2 minutes ago, ARYA said:

ento e middle age uncles and auntys discos antunna opt youth @tom bhayya

If Tom bhayya is opt youth, we r 4th grade kids

tenor.gif

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

If kids are the purpose of your life, you're a burden to the Earth. 

Read the first post.. do u think its an easy thing to have kids and raise them?? 

3 minutes ago, Ellen said:

I guess you just have a problem with the statements i make.  If you are drawing conclusions based on my old posts about anti marriage and anti natalism...i was not judging anyone who have kids. I was only defending the choice of not having kids. There are enough people who celebrate Natalism...otherwise how would we have 7 billion population

I agree and understand your ideas. You can also defend without belittling the other idea I guess.

18 minutes ago, Ellen said:

I thought having kids is an achievement and is celebrated around the world. It is the people who choose otherwise that face a lot of judgement. Never heard of people who want to have kids have issues with others...extremely hypothetical

If you can financially afford them, fair enough.. not risky at all