I regret having kids, there you go. I said it.

PilliBeta

2 hours ago, LuckyCharm said:

I agree and understand your ideas. You can also defend without belittling the other idea I guess.

Never did that, if you want to point to a particular post, I'd like to know. In fact, I never commented anything negative on people who have kids; i vocally supported the idea of not having~ if you misunderstood that as me belittling pro-natals, i can't help it. 

Prapanchamlo ekadaina... hawwwwww you have kids how sad ani judge cheyadam chusava? Hawwwwww they dont have kids yet ani judge chesevare tappa

34 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

If kids are the purpose of your life, you're a burden to the Earth. 

Purpose of life is to live until.die.

How to spend time leading life until.death is individual choice. In the end antha matte (earth)

1 minute ago, AvakaiBiriyani said:

Purpose of life is to live until.die.

How to spend time leading life until.death is individual choice. In the end antha matte (earth)

I love your ID *n$

As long as your spouse faithful and loving you then not having kids not a big problem. But at some point of time in life you two get bored of each other and start fighting.You will then look for the reasons to live but you don't find any really. 

Having kids make life busy, relationship strong and interesting. 

Kids are wonderful. They are a bundle of memories over the years. Ask your parents. 

But not everyone born on this earth will have to give birth and raise them. it is anyone’s individual choice as long as their spouse is also on board. 

Kids turn out to be psychopaths if they come from broken homes where parents don’t like their kids. It is better if they don’t give birth to kids. 

18 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Kids are wonderful. They are a bundle of memories over the years. Ask your parents. 

But not everyone born on this earth will have to give birth and raise them. it is anyone’s individual choice as long as their spouse is also on board. 

Kids turn out to be psychopaths if they come from broken homes where parents don’t like their kids. It is better if they don’t give birth to kids. 

My mom says I am like a free product on buy 2 get 1 offer. 

nee paristhithithi ki nee maatalaki manchi mandhu vundhi

adhi..nuvvu india vellipotam..........ammo job ayyo job ammo visa ayyo visa anukone batch mothaanni india ki tholithe better

1 hour ago, DesiPokiri said:

I too feel the same as i am single now. Atleast if you have kids, worrying that they are your entire life is not my thing.. 

I will enjoy and give what i have, anthe gani vallu adjust avvvaru india pothe etc ani life antha i wont live for them is my concept

nee id name maarchamma id name marchu first

desi ani cheppi videsi la talking :)