I regret having kids, there you go. I said it.

PilliBeta

16 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

My mom says I am like a free product on buy 2 get 1 offer. 

But did they feed u well ? That’s all that matters *n$

8 minutes ago, Nimmakai said:

You mean more like buy 1 get 1 ? 

No buy two shampoos get conditioner free $%^

1 minute ago, LadiesTailor said:

Endhuku ala 

Being youngest I demand a lot. My siblings gets so tired of me, and they keep asking my mom, why the hell you wanted a third child that too someone like me ani. Ma amma ala saradaga answer ichedi. 

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Hungry_DinoBaby said:

But did they feed u well ? That’s all that matters *n$

Two burgers 🍔 konte oka fries 🍟 free anta 

I think it is a bad deal +-

23 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

Being youngest I demand a lot. My siblings gets so tired of me, and they keep asking my mom, why the hell you wanted a third child that too someone like me ani. Ma amma ala saradaga answer ichedi. 

Haha baaga pampered ayuthe 

2 hours ago, ammoru_talli said:

Pelli, pillalu, samsaram all over rated. Patha rojullo adi oka life style proved to be happiest path. Time chala marindi. Still committed and healthy relationships benefits a lot. Need not necessarily to be in the old style. Pellaina vallandariki idi easy ga ardam avtundi.

old is gold annaru peddalu

7 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Haha baaga pampered ayuthe 

Yeah... endulo nu Na tappu chudadu ma amma. It’s by default other persons fault. I miss those days. Ipudu antha solo independent tough life 🙁

3 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

Yeah... endulo nu Na tappu chudadu ma amma. It’s by default other persons fault. I miss those days. Ipudu antha solo independent tough life 🙁

General ga last kid ni intlo baaga choosukuntaru... we are lucky to be the smallest kid in the family 😊

9 minutes ago, insighter242 said:

copy paste ani telsindi .. oo chincheddamanukunna .. Anyway like everythign and anything in life - its all perspective 

General topic 1: Dont join the rat race , pakkintodu chesadu nenu cheyyali . edurintodu chesadu nenu cheyyali . Some do this subconsciously - meaning their intention is not to copy , but gorrela mandalo potha unatru

Now coming to this specific topic - Yes pillalu edchinappudu chikaku dobbiddi - but daddy daddy anta pattukunnapudu , their innocence , their love , the satisfaction of teaching them stuff , taking care of them . Now reread what I said - the "satisfaction" - you could also term as the "responsibility " - or you could say the "burden " of - or you could even say - the "torture" of ..but if you are not enjoying tht piece , i dont think you are wrong or anything , its just that you are not wired for it . 

Lets say - pillalu leru vayya - now what will i do after work - I will eat and watch netflix .. now i am watching netflix but my baby daughter sits beside me , holds me - yesterday i was watching the highlights of india australia match with my 2 yr old - that feeling after a long day of work - cant be matched

Also let me tell you - I am very impatient , aggressive , type A kind of guy - but i love kids.. so evadaina ee post chadivithey , remember that its not same 

Well said bro... 

3 hours ago, PilliBeta said:

I have a 6 yr old and a 2 yr old. I love them more than anything in my life. I was taught love is about sacrifice and it certainly is. I will sacrifice anything for my kids. That said, if I could go back in time, I don’t think I would have kids. Having kids brings an enormous amount of uncertainty. When we were child free, my wife and I weren’t that worried about job security. Now, we constantly worry about it, the market and how it might affect our jobs and ultimately our kids. We are also constantly worried about what would happen to our kids if one/both of us were to lose our lives. We are also worried what might happen to them in this uncertain world. We are also severely restricted in where we want to move and where we want to buy a house. Also, having kids in a major tech center is hella expensive and you will be left with very little savings. Between looking after our kids and our jobs, we are left with no time to tend to our health and personal lives.

For anyone considering having kids.. please know that the world in general sugarcoats the experience of having kids. I know that many of the issues I am raising about having kids are the symptoms of unfettered capitalism that is rampant in Silicon Valley and the US in general but that is how things are 

Unless you think you can sacrifice all of the things I mentioned above (and more depending on your circumstances, especially if you are here on a visa), you will regret having kids. Please think about it before you jump in.

@mods please pin this permanently .