I regret having kids, there you go. I said it.

PilliBeta

1 hour ago, seematapakaya said:

How many of here born as a result of maga pillalu kavali maku kind off child 👦 

ME

My bamma cried when my akka was born. My mom says she had so much pressure to have male kid as my father is eldest son. Vamsoddharakudu kavali ani ma bamma ki. My mom used to be scared anta malla adapilla pudite enni godavalu ayitayo ani. But my parents and my ammamma vallaki picha light.  My bamma cried even when i was born anta ma ammamma first time on her face cheppindi ta hospital lo edustunte 3 generations taurvata intlo adapillalu puttaru endukandi edupu anandinchaka pillalu devudu prasadalu mana chetulo emundi ani cheppindi anta. I remember even when were kids my bamma used to always say my dad adapillalu niku enni kashtalo ani i remember my father saying my bamma too ila matladaku pillala mundu nakem kashtam ledu bangaram lanti pillalu unnaru naku ani. #~`

My bamma still shows disparity. All my babai's has sons. We are never treated like them. Lite*n$

2 hours ago, psycopk said:

Read the first post.. do u think its an easy thing to have kids and raise them?? 

Pigs are born, they reproduce, dogs are born, they reproduce, donkeys are born, they reproduce. How different are humans from all the above, if reproduction is the purpose of life? If reproduction is the purpose of your life, then you're not doing any better than other animals on the Earth, are you?

18 minutes ago, Amrita said:

ME

My bamma cried when my akka was born. My mom says she had so much pressure to have male kid as my father is eldest son. Vamsoddharakudu kavali ani ma bamma ki. My mom used to be scared anta malla adapilla pudite enni godavalu ayitayo ani. But my parents and my ammamma vallaki picha light.  My bamma cried even when i was born anta ma ammamma first time on her face cheppindi ta hospital lo edustunte 3 generations taurvata intlo adapillalu puttaru endukandi edupu anandinchaka pillalu devudu prasadalu mana chetulo emundi ani cheppindi anta. I remember even when were kids my bamma used to always say my dad adapillalu niku enni kashtalo ani i remember my father saying my bamma too ila matladaku pillala mundu nakem kashtam ledu bangaram lanti pillalu unnaru naku ani. #~`

My bamma still shows disparity. All my babai's has sons. We are never treated like them. Lite*n$

Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny

5 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

Pigs are born, they reproduce, dogs are born, they reproduce, donkeys are born, they reproduce. How different are humans from all the above, if reproduction is the purpose of life? If reproduction is the purpose of your life, then you're not doing any better than other animals on the Earth, are you?

if we stop reproduce , pigs and dogs only left on this earth and yes reproduction is one of the major job for all animals including humans ani monna inti pakka uncle , edurinti aunty tho antundee

1 minute ago, sri_india said:

Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny

It's ok  nene eppudu serious tesukole. She might had her point having 3 unmarried sisters and mom whom she had to take care once married at age of 9 yrs. All iz well *n$

1 minute ago, sri_india said:

if we stop reproduce , pigs and dogs only left on this earth and yes reproduction is one of the major job for all animals including humans ani monna inti pakka uncle , edurinti aunty tho antundee

Is reproduction the purpose of your life though? 

Just now, PilliBeta said:

Is reproduction the purpose of your life though? 

having 1 or 2 kids antee inka life purpose eee adi aipothadaaa????? yes kids antee too much responsibilities and many people ready for that .... neeku adi istam lekuntee complete reproduction eee aapeyali antee , are you planning to reproducing and raise kids in labs ? 

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

It's ok  nene eppudu serious tesukole. She might had her point having 3 unmarried sisters and mom whom she had to take care once married at age of 9 yrs. All iz well *n$

many families have same situaltion with bamma / ammamas ... now things are changing .... hope nuvvu eppadtikaina collector ayyi mee bamma valla oorikee collector laa velli , meee bamma ki vrudapya pension neee hands meduga isthavu ... nuvvu sadisthav 

1 hour ago, DummyVariable said:

Two burgers 🍔 konte oka fries 🍟 free anta 

I think it is a bad deal +-

Ekkada ? Eppudu? Ela? 
$%^

Just now, sri_india said:

many families have same situaltion with bamma / ammamas ... now things are changing .... hope nuvvu eppadtikaina collector ayyi mee bamma valla oorikee collector laa velli , meee bamma ki vrudapya pension neee hands meduga isthavu ... nuvvu sadisthav 

My bamma is getting pension already .  < Khaleja vella expectations tattukolekapotunnam gif here pls > 

4 minutes ago, sri_india said:

having 1 or 2 kids antee inka life purpose eee adi aipothadaaa????? yes kids antee too much responsibilities and many people ready for that .... neeku adi istam lekuntee complete reproduction eee aapeyali antee , are you planning to reproducing and raise kids in labs ? 

3 hours ago, psycopk said:

So in short kids are giving u a purpose for ur life