I regret having kids, there you go. I said it.

PilliBeta

19 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

Pigs are born, they reproduce, dogs are born, they reproduce, donkeys are born, they reproduce. How different are humans from all the above, if reproduction is the purpose of life? If reproduction is the purpose of your life, then you're not doing any better than other animals on the Earth, are you?

image.jpg

3 hours ago, PilliBeta said:

I have a 6 yr old and a 2 yr old. I love them more than anything in my life. I was taught love is about sacrifice and it certainly is. I will sacrifice anything for my kids. That said, if I could go back in time, I don’t think I would have kids. Having kids brings an enormous amount of uncertainty. When we were child free, my wife and I weren’t that worried about job security. Now, we constantly worry about it, the market and how it might affect our jobs and ultimately our kids. We are also constantly worried about what would happen to our kids if one/both of us were to lose our lives. We are also worried what might happen to them in this uncertain world. We are also severely restricted in where we want to move and where we want to buy a house. Also, having kids in a major tech center is hella expensive and you will be left with very little savings. Between looking after our kids and our jobs, we are left with no time to tend to our health and personal lives.

For anyone considering having kids.. please know that the world in general sugarcoats the experience of having kids. I know that many of the issues I am raising about having kids are the symptoms of unfettered capitalism that is rampant in Silicon Valley and the US in general but that is how things are 

Unless you think you can sacrifice all of the things I mentioned above (and more depending on your circumstances, especially if you are here on a visa), you will regret having kids. Please think about it before you jump in.

blind website lonchi copy paste kottavara battebaaz

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, kathanayaka said:

blind website lonchi copy paste kottavara battebaaz

Estart esariki vadhileyandi pilli fellow ni professor :D 

Just now, Amrita said:

Why got banned?

ivanka papa hot pics vesa.. antha next minute ban chesaru without warning..

panikimalina affair threads encourage chestaru gaani ikkada, ivanka ante sussu ee db ki..kalaposhana ledhu

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Avenger said:

There is neither any purpose nor meaning to life. We're just stardust in a massive universe traversing through space and time on a giant planet heading god knows where. Anyone says otherwise is either fooling themselves with this idea of having a purpose to live or exploiting you for their own happiness.

I want to find a cure to cancer. 

39 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

Pigs are born, they reproduce, dogs are born, they reproduce, donkeys are born, they reproduce. How different are humans from all the above, if reproduction is the purpose of life? If reproduction is the purpose of your life, then you're not doing any better than other animals on the Earth, are you?

If you think your parents are no different than above species in raising you.. i feel sorry for them

Just now, psycopk said:

If you think your parents are no different than above species in raising you.. i feel sorry for them

My parents did more than giving birth to me. I am glad I am not their purpose in life. 

2 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Yes we are all animals who reproduce. Why do you bring parents here samara. such a cheap comment from you. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Avenger said:

There is neither any purpose nor meaning to life. We're just stardust in a massive universe traversing through space and time on a giant planet heading god knows where. Anyone says otherwise is either fooling themselves with this idea of having a purpose to live or exploiting you for their own happiness.

Peddollu em cheppina inthe ardham ayyi avvanattu untundi. 

Btw long time how are you doing @Avenger ?