I regret having kids, there you go. I said it.

PilliBeta

4 hours ago, DesiPokiri said:

If you dont have time for your kids, just make out but dont make kids..

Having kids is not mandatory in this generation, but if you made that choice you gotta spend time no matter what. 

Fck the society, society mottham abdul kalam lu unnara?

nacchithe kanandi, lekapothe vacations vesukuntu life antha enjoy cheyyandi, anthe gaani dont brood over the viscous circle which you created for yourself and for the society around u. 

ippude alane untundhii... once u turn 45 50... u will know the value of kids and life

Just now, Avenger said:

To you want to find a cure for cancer or do you like the idea of you finding a cure for the sake for fame, money or for that serotonin hormone that your body pumps whenever you accomplish something or feel like?

I want to find a cure for cancer because I like the science in understanding the mechanism of cancer treatment. To be honest, I don't have a need to serve mankind by curing cancer, I just care about the science behind it. I get serotonin when I find something new. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

ippude alane untundhii... once u turn 45 50... u will know the value of kids and life

50 varaku antha life enjoy chesaka, inko 10 or 15 years brathike dhani gurinchi worry avvalsina panemundhi kids thokka ani.

vacations vesukunta or aa rest of the life evaro okarini adopt cheskovacchu or happy ga world travel cheskovacchu retirement money tho..

• Upvote 1

Kids gurinchi naku telidu kani okati conclude cheyagalanu

manam everyday enni sarlu sex gurinchi alochostham , entha korika untundo telisinde andariki . So nature is playing with every life on earth and manipulate it to reproduce and continue this eco - system. Nuvvu pillalu odhu anukuna , nature ki telusu em chesthe pillalani kantaru ani . So it is not in our hands.anduke sex ante andariki baga istam 

Just now, seematapakaya said:

manam everyday enni sarlu sex gurinchi alochostham , entha korika untundo telisinde andariki . So nature is playing with every life on earth and manipulate it to reproduce and continue this eco - system. Nuvvu pillalu odhu anukuna , nature ki telusu em chesthe pillalani kantaru ani . So it is not in our hands.anduke sex ante andariki baga istam 

bongem kaadhu? having kids is a conscious choice. its 2020.

1 minute ago, seematapakaya said:

Ever heard of a condom?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Avenger said:

Have you done anything concrete at all to pursue this?

does it matter to the topic at hand?

are you saying those who are aimless like i'm should definitely have kids?