I regret having kids, there you go. I said it.

PilliBeta

9 minutes ago, ammoru_talli said:

Repu nidra lechesariki marchipotav

Na checklist lo rasukunta madam

1 minute ago, PilliBeta said:

Happiness can be found in the darkest of times if only you remember to turn on the lights. 

Dumbleedoreeeee ❤️ 

6 minutes ago, ammoru_talli said:

Happens... I know how it feels... when you could think of Death ane extreme. Why can’t you just give up the work you do and do only things that makes you happy. Don’t tell me work makes you happy. It’s an escape to keep yourself busy so that you don’t let your mind think of anything that troubles you. When you find one strong reason to think bathiki chesedi emi ledu ani. You can find one simple reason not to. 

Yeah work is BS. I am doing two jobs to keep me busy. I went to extreme of doing a third one too. I am trying to kill time but thats not the solution. I dont find anything happy.  I am trying though ! I joined veena classes concentrate kuda cheyatledu. I am at a point where nothing makes me happy. I am a foodie and eating what i like isnt also making me happy now. Okappudu oka lunch or dinner fav meal ki i used to feel elated. Food is  very imp in my life . Basically lite...i dont know what to say.

2 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

Happiness can be found in the darkest of times if only you remember to turn on the lights. 

I dont find the switch and there is no electricity too.  Transformer pelipoyindi Electric substation munigipoyindi and i am on mars @3$%

11 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Yeah late 40's ,50's and 70's. One person is 19. 

I actually seriously lost interest in life. Batiki em cheyali ani feeling vachesindi. No kidding.

This is soooo frightening !!! Must be really hard on u :( 

Just now, Hungry_DinoBaby said:

This is soooo frightening !!! Must be really hard on u :( 

I dont know rey. I really want to go to Mars and be away from any human being . 

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

I dont know rey. I really want to go to Mars and be away from any human being . 

One day

tenor.gif