csrcsr

5 minutes ago, Killer66 said:

Ledhu baaa there just anti bjp 

they were anti trs few years back now what happened

if someone is hardcore means they should stick to one stance life long

Just now, rightwinger91 said:

they were anti trs few years back now what happened

if someone is hardcore means they should stick to one stance life long

Hardcore nennu using cheshina context , if tdp might has 10% of chance to win vote tdp ki veshey vallu ani . Maybe I use hardcore word in wrong context but neeku ardam ayinde anukunta yepatikina 

30 minutes ago, Killer66 said:

Hardcore nennu using cheshina context , if tdp might has 10% of chance to win vote tdp ki veshey vallu ani . Maybe I use hardcore word in wrong context but neeku ardam ayinde anukunta yepatikina 

bottom line is andhra voters in kukatpally division can any day shift to bjp

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, rightwinger91 said:

Neeku teliyadhu Emo bjp used to strong in kukatpally but that’s until 2003 though 

1 hour ago, rightwinger91 said:

Looking at the voting behaviors in the last two general elections after the state formation, TDP was still dominant by itself in 2014 and won KP and Serilingampally. After TDP lost its relevance, their candidates from these two constituencies jumped the boat and joined TRS. TDP still tried hard and thought it would retain the seats in 2019 but twist in the tale, YSRCP vote bank shifted to TRS. Not sure how and why this is construed as anti-BJP sentiment when BJP was not even in the picture

1 hour ago, rightwinger91 said:

It will shift.... BJP meeda.... Hyd lo Telangana people antha clarity Andhra vallaki raaledu GHMC lo.......... they will join the party.

Andhra people voting for KCR is more out of fear than love for him or pink party......... National party is always the safest option for Migrants.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Mirage said:

Looking at the voting behaviors in the last two general elections after the state formation, TDP was still dominant by itself in 2014 and won KP and Serilingampally. After TDP lost its relevance, their candidates from these two constituencies jumped the boat and joined TRS. TDP still tried hard and thought it would retain the seats in 2019 but twist in the tale, YSRCP vote bank shifted to TRS. Not sure how and why this is construed as anti-BJP sentiment when BJP was not even in the picture

some people think that andhra vote=tdp vote even when tdp gets 23/294 seats in andhra pradesh

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, rightwinger91 said:

endhi nageshwar gadu spot on aa @3$%

2019 mundhu vadu pettina youtube videos chusthe thelusthadi vadu entha spot on 

Okay, I now believe that he is anti BJP. I think we have to add more seats/credit to BJP  whenever BJP is involved in his analysis.

49 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Okay, I now believe that he is anti BJP. I think we have to add more seats/credit to BJP  whenever BJP is involved in his analysis.

idhi realization

3 hours ago, rightwinger91 said:

some people think that andhra vote=tdp vote even when tdp gets 23/294 seats in andhra pradesh

AP lo unnadi 175 seats. So it's 23/175

If u include tg too then it's 25/294