Jump to content

kai raja kai GHMC lo BJP 45 cross avutada kada


csrcsr

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 682
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • csrcsr

    75

  • Assam_Bhayya

    67

  • hyperbole

    49

  • Ayodhyaramayyaips

    48

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ABN open cheyyi.. TDP list chesi 0 vesadu.. But discussions lo TDP tough fight isthundhi ani Analyse chesthunnadu 

Edho good news cheptav Ani maa bhakth team wait chestuntey , intha sepu wait cheyinchi trs lead annav ga 

Biidda ni Nizambad lo Alludni Dubbaka lo Kodukui ni GHMC lo wholesale baaaga petaru TG janalau

rightwinger91
5 minutes ago, Killer66 said:

Ledhu baaa there just anti bjp 

they were anti trs few years back now what happened

if someone is hardcore means they should stick to one stance life long

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, rightwinger91 said:

they were anti trs few years back now what happened

if someone is hardcore means they should stick to one stance life long

Hardcore nennu using cheshina context , if tdp might has 10% of chance to win vote tdp ki veshey vallu ani . Maybe I use hardcore word in wrong context but neeku ardam ayinde anukunta yepatikina 

Link to post
Share on other sites
rightwinger91
30 minutes ago, Killer66 said:

Hardcore nennu using cheshina context , if tdp might has 10% of chance to win vote tdp ki veshey vallu ani . Maybe I use hardcore word in wrong context but neeku ardam ayinde anukunta yepatikina 

bottom line is andhra voters in kukatpally division can any day shift to bjp

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, rightwinger91 said:

bottom line is andhra voters in kukatpally division can any day shift to bjp

Neeku teliyadhu Emo bjp used to strong in kukatpally but that’s until 2003 though 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rightwinger91 said:

bottom line is andhra voters in kukatpally division can any day shift to bjp

Looking at the voting behaviors in the last two general elections after the state formation, TDP was still dominant by itself in 2014 and won KP and Serilingampally. After TDP lost its relevance, their candidates from these two constituencies jumped the boat and joined TRS. TDP still tried hard and thought it would retain the seats in 2019 but twist in the tale, YSRCP vote bank shifted to TRS. Not sure how and why this is construed as anti-BJP sentiment when BJP was not even in the picture

Link to post
Share on other sites
Gaali_Gottam_Govinda
1 hour ago, rightwinger91 said:

bottom line is andhra voters in kukatpally division can any day shift to bjp

It will shift.... BJP meeda.... Hyd lo Telangana people antha clarity Andhra vallaki raaledu GHMC lo.......... they will join the party.

 

Andhra people voting for KCR is more out of fear than love for him or pink party......... National party is always the safest option for Migrants.

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
rightwinger91
3 hours ago, Mirage said:

Looking at the voting behaviors in the last two general elections after the state formation, TDP was still dominant by itself in 2014 and won KP and Serilingampally. After TDP lost its relevance, their candidates from these two constituencies jumped the boat and joined TRS. TDP still tried hard and thought it would retain the seats in 2019 but twist in the tale, YSRCP vote bank shifted to TRS. Not sure how and why this is construed as anti-BJP sentiment when BJP was not even in the picture

some people think that andhra vote=tdp vote even when tdp gets 23/294 seats in andhra pradesh

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
AndhraneedSCS
23 hours ago, rightwinger91 said:

endhi nageshwar gadu spot on aa @3$%

2019 mundhu vadu pettina youtube videos chusthe thelusthadi vadu entha spot on 

Okay, I now believe that he is anti BJP. I think we have to add more seats/credit to BJP  whenever BJP is involved in his analysis.

Link to post
Share on other sites
rightwinger91
49 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Okay, I now believe that he is anti BJP. I think we have to add more seats/credit to BJP  whenever BJP is involved in his analysis.

idhi realization

Link to post
Share on other sites
Vaampire
3 hours ago, rightwinger91 said:

some people think that andhra vote=tdp vote even when tdp gets 23/294 seats in andhra pradesh

AP lo unnadi 175 seats. So it's 23/175

If u include tg too then it's 25/294

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.