Elon Musk moving to Texas

AndhraneedSCS

what taxes can he save if he moves to Texas? 

ans: cap gains taxes, which are taxed as income at the state level.

it has nothing to do with saving money for Tesla. CA is not even the most taxed state. not even above avg among US states.

1 minute ago, narsy said:

what exactly did veera get wrong?

I had enough of explaining in this db if  anyone knows how is compensation is payed out or why he is building giga Austin or why stock is moving that high he would not just generally abuse just like that ..

Just now, macha said:

I had enough of explaining in this db if  anyone knows how is compensation is payed out or why he is building giga Austin or why stock is moving that high he would not just generally abuse just like that ..

I don't share veera's sanctimonious criticism about 'abuse of a system', since an executive trying to maximize his business's profit, and his own profit should be respected. Musk doesn't owe anyone anything. agree.

Just now, narsy said:

I don't share veera's sanctimonious criticism about 'abuse of a system', since an executive trying to maximize his business's profit, and his own profit should be respected. Musk doesn't owe anyone anything. agree.

Period

6 hours ago, Tellugodu said:

Valu Telugu batch kadu kada uncle, anni anguti nishani batch.I specifically said about Telugu people.

Nishani batch neeku competition kaadhu so vallu purugulu kaadhu , Telugu batch antha software competition kabatti purugulu anthey kadha 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

Nishani batch neeku competition kaadhu so vallu purugulu kaadhu , Telugu batch antha software competition kabatti purugulu anthey kadha 

Not about that, I hate the comparison and gossiping that goes in Telugu circle. They expect you to be in that cycle, not all , seen most of them like that.

On 12/4/2020 at 5:08 PM, psycopk said:

Neku chepada taxes kosam veltuna ani..

If he is moving out not related to taxes then what's his agenda ? maybe the decision was made before him becoming the worlds second richest. Maybe Joe Rogan influenced him to move to Austin so they both can get high together. But jokes aside Elon will move to Austin and take a vacation to CA often.

Tesla ki enno incentives ichi mepina state ni left leg tho thanni poyaada, TX lo state credits kuda ivvaru as it doesn’t have dealership appatlo i don’t  know if that changed now.