Let me tell you why Elonnnn Muskkkkk is biggest fraudster ever.

veerigadu

12 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

Who says SpaceX is far from real application

spacex would be on the market if they have real scalable business model. and make Musk the first trillionaire.

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

True , but it doesn't matter as long as the hype train doesn't stop 

why? you can always short it sometime in the near/far future. you just need to keep it real and never buy into the hype.

9 minutes ago, narsy said:

spacex would be on the market if they have real scalable business model. and make Musk the first trillionaire.

They already got a ton of money from NASA for their last satellite, they have so much defence contracting money, it's ridiculous. 

1 minute ago, PilliBeta said:

They already got a ton of money from NASA for their last satellite, they have so much defence contracting money, it's ridiculous. 

that's what legacy companies like boeing, lockheed do. no one gives a fcuk about those kind of companies leeching off govt money.

3 minutes ago, narsy said:

that's what legacy companies like boeing, lockheed do. no one gives a fcuk about those kind of companies leeching off govt money.

Elon Musk will eventually give Boeing a run for its money.

Just now, AndhraneedSCS said:

Elon Musk will eventually give Boeing a run for its money.

I don't give a fcuk. unless he comes up with a flying car I can buy on the market. and even I'll simply buy it without stanning him. too much undeserved hype.

not sure even Steve Jobs had this kind of hype.

2 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Company ki elago profits levu. Only stock value ramp up meedha nadusthundhi. Once aaa stock value stagnate ayyaka. Muzzzic startsssss

Neither stock value will increase nor dividends

Default gaaa M kudavadam start aythadhi. It's just matter of 2 to 3 months IMO

Tsla padali ante mottam car industry padali... 

2 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

They are not even in the same space. 

eventually annadi danike... may be 10 years down the line... Elon will come up with a different and quick way to move people from point A to point B(long distance) 

https://www.theverge.com/2017/9/29/16383048/elon-musk-spacex-rocket-transport-earth-travel  

7 minutes ago, narsy said:

I don't give a fcuk. unless he comes up with a flying car I can buy on the market. and even I'll simply buy it without stanning him. too much undeserved hype.

not sure even Steve Jobs had this kind of hype.

Steve jobs had even more hype , atleast Elon is building state of the art stuff . 

Apple back then didn't do anything new just polished expirerince and marketing

2 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Steve jobsbhad even more hype 

Steve Jobs product selling a product for less than 1000$ no interest and some time with discounts. It’s broader market. 

3 hours ago, veerigadu said:

1. For every 10 billion valuation of company he will make 1 billion profit. His package is based on performance of the company.  Approx 10% is lot for any CEO. 

2. So far SpaceX and affordable ev car are far from practical applications.  

Speculation trade meedha nadusthundhiiiii aaaadi stock value mottham. 

Edho aaadi  ideas on paper chusiiii janalu over excite avthunnaru inexperienced robinhood stock traders.

Biggest stock crash in history of stock market will be Tesla. Mark my word 

thats the biggest myth ever..robinhood traders arent capable of moving stocks like tesla.

Max penny stocks they can effect.

11 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

Steve Jobs product selling a product for less than 1000$ no interest and some time with discounts. It’s broader market. 

And it turns out to become the biggest company in the world %$#$

19 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

They are not even in the same space. 

A lot of tech in rockets are reusable for fighter jets , passenger jets , missiles  , etc 

If they had a strong government backing , they would absolutely get into these markets