రచ్చ్చకెక్కిన గూగుల్ దుమారం...

r2d2

@MRI.. as an outsider I look up to Google as a leader.. it is sad to see a company of that stature  get tarnished by a racism issue ( when there was none )...   that is what I meant it could have been handled better... they could easily find another equal or better replacement for her.. 

it is a whole different issue if there is really racism at Google.. I doubt it though..

1 minute ago, Vaampire said:

Vp case really happened. I think he joined uber later.  Thappu chesina vaadini intiki pampadam kosam $$$ ivvadam enti nonsense.

james demore case lo he spoke about women being weak because of periods. I dont think any company can tolerate that. 

VP case: Dollars mostly unvested compensation and reignation time ki istaru bro. If any person broke the law, courts choosukuntayi. These are policies. Policy break chestey relationship cut chesukuntaru. Ala ani atani valla benefit already ayyaru kada. Daanini teesukuney hakku ledu. Vaadiki vellaki ippudu padatledu kada ani past compensation antha rescind chesukoleru.

James Demore case: I don't remember him writing about periods. He wrote about incompetence in women which is his frustration and personal opinion. He needs to be discouraged, not fired. 

Just now, r2d2 said:

@MRI.. as an outsider I look up to Google as a leader.. it is sad to see a company of that stature  get tarnished by a racism issue ( when there was none )...   that is what I meant it could have been handled better... they could easily find another equal or better replacement for her.. 

it is a whole different issue if there is really racism at Google.. I doubt it though..

true bro.. kaani problem entantey.. these movements should never be supported at workplace.. they should concentrate on creating a fair and equal platform.. and should let employees compete for it.. ee case lo emanna strong stance teesukovalantey, most midmanagement is filled with the hypocrites who benefited from these movements.. so, they won't move their asses just like they don't contribute at work.. secondly, everything is run by legal system.. ee attorneys charge chesey money ki, they intentionally don't fix things to benefit from them.. so settlements ee daari.. atleast courts lo jury decisions vastey, avi precedents laaga vaadi, future lo evadanna strong stance teesukovadaniki vuntadi.. i hope these people actually mess with people like Jobs and Musk.. evvadiki vinaru..

45 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

inkokati bro.. don't surrender your patronage to any company bro.. admire their good work.. but stand for values of your own.. none of these bitches will stand for you.. Intel thope okappudu.. ippudu choodu emavutundo..  

27 minutes ago, MRI said:

VP case: Dollars mostly unvested compensation and reignation time ki istaru bro. If any person broke the law, courts choosukuntayi. These are policies. Policy break chestey relationship cut chesukuntaru. Ala ani atani valla benefit already ayyaru kada. Daanini teesukuney hakku ledu. Vaadiki vellaki ippudu padatledu kada ani past compensation antha rescind chesukoleru.

James Demore case: I don't remember him writing about periods. He wrote about incompetence in women which is his frustration and personal opinion. He needs to be discouraged, not fired. 

Vp case:: since google gave him $$$ and made him leave, he dint have to disclose to next company. Got job and did same again.. had google fired him properly, lot of time could have been saved for next company(uber anukunta).

demore: he indirectly said that. Biological & few days a month. Inka edo annadu. There is no way any company will tolerate that.

11 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Vp case:: since google gave him $$$ and made him leave, he dint have to disclose to next company. Got job and did same again.. had google fired him properly, lot of time could have been saved for next company(uber anukunta).

demore: he indirectly said that. Biological & few days a month. Inka edo annadu. There is no way any company will tolerate that.

so oka allegation vastey public shame cheyyali antava bro? tappu chesina sikshinchi move avvalaney sidhantham tho bratukutaam. ikkada enduku different? was the allegation proved? Why are victims not taking legal actions then?

Biological is nothing wrong. It is his personal opinion. Productivity and innovation taggara compete ayina evvarinaina paina koorchopedatam manam. adi cheyakunda equal rights ani lolli chestuntey inkem antadu. peru peru na pilichi veellu matramey analedu kada. coming to few days, i am not sure.. if he talked about biological topics, I wouldn't share that opinion but it still is up to him.. if no company can tolerate personal opinions, g moosukuni dictator states ki vellamanu leda equal and fair platform set cheyamanu.. ee DEI lollenti bro..

apandara love da post lu

1-2 Trillion Market cap unna company lani endi veelu peekiedi

after all one engineer or researcher. laksha engineer lala okadu. piccha lite

ilanti faltoo petition lu ventruka kooda peekalevu

and you have to understand non tella skin is always inferior in this world. better they understand this and be in limits

1 minute ago, MRI said:

so oka allegation vastey public shame cheyyali antava bro? tappu chesina sikshinchi move avvalaney sidhantham tho bratukutaam. ikkada enduku different? was the allegation proved? Why are victims not taking legal actions then?

Biological is nothing wrong. It is his personal opinion. Productivity and innovation taggara compete ayina evvarinaina paina koorchopedatam manam. adi cheyakunda equal rights ani lolli chestuntey inkem antadu. peru peru na pilichi veellu matramey analedu kada. coming to few days, i am not sure.. if he talked about biological topics, I wouldn't share that opinion but it still is up to him.. if no company can tolerate personal opinions, g moosukuni dictator states ki vellamanu leda equal and fair platform set cheyamanu.. ee DEI lollenti bro..

Sexual code of conduct is not a small issue bro. Public shame cheyyakapoyina terminate cheyyali with out any benefits. Just check googlers how do they feel about that issue. Punishment laa ledhu.. prize laa undi.

coming to domores topic. He said women or incompetent because of biological conditions and something else. I agree its his opinion. He shared that document in google groups which anyone working at googke can see.  How would fellow female googlers would work with someone who expressed such opinion..  we faced similar situation(much much less intensity) in my previous job.. trust me, its impossible to handle that situation without firing. If u spare him, ur fellow colleaguea think u agree with him

10 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Sexual code of conduct is not a small issue bro. Public shame cheyyakapoyina terminate cheyyali with out any benefits. Just check googlers how do they feel about that issue. Punishment laa ledhu.. prize laa undi.

coming to domores topic. He said women or incompetent because of biological conditions and something else. I agree its his opinion. He shared that document in google groups which anyone working at googke can see.  How would fellow female googlers would work with someone who expressed such opinion..  we faced similar situation(much much less intensity) in my previous job.. trust me, its impossible to handle that situation without firing. If u spare him, ur fellow colleaguea think u agree with him

that's the problem with sheeple bro.. they cry on something they do not get.. I think i supported termination all this while.. just that there is no necessity for public shaming in a case of allegation.. and as i explained, that is not prize money.. it is compensation to what the person deserves for his contribution.

aa engineer topic kooda same bro.. i strongly feel that he needs to be discouraged and a constructive discussion needs to happen.. atanu anna words ki if others are uncomfortable.. roju DEI ani lolli chestu.. women representation penchali anukunta.. deserving women ni kaakunda, politics aadey women ni techi pettanam ichi.. vaallu emi contribute cheyakunda burden laaga tayaravutuntey.. ithanu ela feel avvali? these sentimental people need to embrace who they are in the first place and learn to compete bro.. high salary lu kavali, malli vollu vancham..

10 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

simple bro.. oka constructive discussion cheddam anna.. edupulu mundu vachi victim role lu aadutu gundelu baadesukuntaru.. pani anna chestara antey, adi vundadu..if they can compete, ask them to go to positions of power fairly and then change the culture.. workplaces are condusive to men antaru.. ela marchali antey chappudu vundadu malli.. they don't even offer solutions..

filed case based on surveillance on employees... why do you do a surveillance on employees (I see this common and bad habit in Tamil Managers). But definitely going to be an issue  

Google lo internal democracy ekkuva.. they give a free hand to Googlers to discuss anything they want anywhere...they have become mostly leftist and they are all turning against the company if they don’t like something.. going to media, leaking sensitive emails, protesting/organizing walkouts etc.. these are all red flags and are bad for business.. Sundar is slowly trying to control them.. IT companies in general does not allow forming unions or any such activities...

End of the day, Google is a big business and their big heads will not tolerate anything that in anyway impacts their business or public image

@MRI bro cheppanu gaa sundar ki back bone ledhu ani... proved....

internally email pampadu anta thondarapaddam aney meaning vachetattu. Dont even have the guts to defend the situation.