Jump to content

రచ్చ్చకెక్కిన గూగుల్ దుమారం...


Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Google firing her is justified man. I am not arguing about it. But the way they did is wrong. Andukey ameki ippudu support chesthunnaru kondaru

bro, serious ga.. ee rojullo ela chesina racha chestunnaru bro.. emi cheyalem..

 

James demoore win ayyuntey baagundedi.. settlement is not good news bro.. most of these settlements happen to avoid legal fees.. situation ni fix cheyaru.. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • MRI

    16

  • Vaampire

    14

  • r2d2

    6

  • karthikn

    2

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

read it as rakul the first time

Bhayya just because her only recent paper was rejected by review team she added masala in email and whatever the work they are doing waste etc. Mistake is from her side. But Google firing her lik

exactly.. ee Eritrean and Ethiopian vallaki ee veshalu chala ekkuva. ee rojullo evadiki vaadu victim card playing.

message. "So if you would like to change things, I suggest focusing on leadership accountability and thinking through what types of pressures can also be applied from the outside," Gebru wrote. 

In the email, Gebru said she had been working on a research paper with colleagues when she was abruptly asked to retract it without explanation. Gebru said on Twitter that she emailed her manager the research paper, apparently giving the company a list of demands to be met. She said she didn't resign, but that her manager emailed Gebru's direct reports to say she "accepted my resignation." After that, Gebru said her corporate email account had been shut down.

In an email to employees on Thursday, first published by Platformer, Google head of AI Jeff Dean said one of Gebru's requests was to identify every person that Dean and Gebru's manager consulted as part of the paper's review process. He urged employees to continue working with Google's diversity programs, as well. "I also feel badly that hundreds of you received an email just this week from Timnit telling you to stop work on critical DEI programs," Dean wrote. "Please don't."

Gebru didn't respond to a request for comment. Google declined to comment beyond Dean's email. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Vaampire
1 minute ago, MRI said:

bro, serious ga.. ee rojullo ela chesina racha chestunnaru bro.. emi cheyalem..

 

James demoore win ayyuntey baagundedi.. settlement is not good news bro.. most of these settlements happen to avoid legal fees.. situation ni fix cheyaru.. 

general gaa fire chesey HR 1:1 pettukoni explain chestharu why they are doing ani. They dint do it in both the cases. Also she is currently on vacation. Inkoti amey reportees ki amey resign chesi vellipoyindi ani chepparanta. Contradictory actions.

 

firing is very common at fb/amzn/apple. But eppudu racha kaley intha

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

general gaa fire chesey HR 1:1 pettukoni explain chestharu why they are doing ani. They dint do it in both the cases. Also she is currently on vacation. Inkoti amey reportees ki amey resign chesi vellipoyindi ani chepparanta. Contradictory actions.

 

firing is very common at fb/amzn/apple. But eppudu racha kaley intha

aamey resign chesindo ledo manaki telidu kada bro.. HR did not send that email. Her supervisor did. What happened between her and her supervisor verbally manaki telidu kada. Supervisor may be at fault.. ala ani mottam Google ni tittalem kada bro!

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Vaampire
1 minute ago, MRI said:

aamey resign chesindo ledo manaki telidu kada bro.. HR did not send that email. Her supervisor did. What happened between her and her supervisor verbally manaki telidu kada. Supervisor may be at fault.. ala ani mottam Google ni tittalem kada bro!

 

Nenu google ni thitatledhu bro.. i am just saying its time for them to act tough & take firm stand..

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MRI said:

aamey resign chesindo ledo manaki telidu kada bro

ironically..AI logic vaadaaru.. if you don’t accept these demands I will resign andi.. your demands are unacceptable so it is deemed that you have resigned ani veellu infer chesaaru.. 

interesting if it ends up  in a  lawsuit... probably out of court settlement avtundi..

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 minute ago, Vaampire said:

Nenu google ni thitatledhu bro.. i am just saying its time for them to act tough & take firm stand..

main problem is.. pani cheyani mangalollantha kalisi, valla agenda lu push chestunnaru. Evaranna logical ga maatladithey, matalni twist chesi drama lu chestunnaru.. aa drama ni face chesey opika evvaraki leka, silent ayipotunnaru.. deeni valla evadiki vaadu chelaregipotunnaru.. 

em tough stand teesukuntaru bro.. verey companies laaga mahila hakkulu, nallolla hakkulu ani ee hypocritic california agenda latho oka varganni anachaala? (all companies doing this DEI and you know the drama Jeff Bezos did during BLM)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, r2d2 said:

ironically..AI logic vaadaaru.. if you don’t accept these demands I will resign andi.. your demands are unacceptable so it is deemed that you have resigned ani veellu infer chesaaru.. 

interesting if it ends up  in a  lawsuit... probably out of court settlement avtundi..

ilanti pedda companies vi anni settlement le bro.. madhyalo neethi takkuva gunta nakkalu kaachukuni koorchuntaayi kada.. (Judges and Attorneys).. takkuva effort tho quick paisalu kavali.. 

Also, i don't see anything wrong in her statement.. as an employee, I offer my services in exchange for a fair commitment and culture.. if i disagree with the culture, it is my right to question to improve that culture.. if not, I will not offer my services anymore.. I can even choose to pursue this further because I am made to go through this burden..

Link to post
Share on other sites
Vaampire
4 minutes ago, MRI said:

 

main problem is.. pani cheyani mangalollantha kalisi, valla agenda lu push chestunnaru. Evaranna logical ga maatladithey, matalni twist chesi drama lu chestunnaru.. aa drama ni face chesey opika evvaraki leka, silent ayipotunnaru.. deeni valla evadiki vaadu chelaregipotunnaru.. 

em tough stand teesukuntaru bro.. verey companies laaga mahila hakkulu, nallolla hakkulu ani ee hypocritic california agenda latho oka varganni anachaala? (all companies doing this DEI and you know the drama Jeff Bezos did during BLM)

I am not talking abour race man..

google gave too much leniance to the employees.  Its full of coasters now who dont do any work. If u know any long time googler, ask them about coasters.

google firw cheyyadhu ani okka set of googlers virraveeguthunnaru. Ex:james demore, emey.. 

hifhlight enti antey okka vp ni 2017 lo $$$pay chesi mari pampincharu. Sexual code of conduct lo. Thats BS

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, MRI said:

, i don't see anything wrong in her statement..

that part is fine .. but AI team members ki ‘stop your work’ ani email chesindanta.. we don’t know the details... either way .. Google could have handled it better.. the backlash and giving the issue a ‘color’ is obvious..

Link to post
Share on other sites
Vaampire
1 minute ago, r2d2 said:

that part is fine .. but AI team members ki ‘stop your work’ ani email chesindanta.. we don’t know the details... either way .. Google could have handled it better.. the backlash and giving the issue a ‘color’ is obvious..

I can see lawsuit followed by out of court settlement coming.. poor handling

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

I am not talking abour race man..

google gave too much leniance to the employees.  Its full of coasters now who dont do any work. If u know any long time googler, ask them about coasters.

google firw cheyyadhu ani okka set of googlers virraveeguthunnaru. Ex:james demore, emey.. 

hifhlight enti antey okka vp ni 2017 lo $$$pay chesi mari pampincharu. Sexual code of conduct lo. Thats BS

Coasters are in every company bro.. when these hypocrite agendas come into workplaces, coasters are more assured..

James Demore case antey.. I know enough details about that case.. I support him.. Rest, I don't know yet..

meeru cheptunna VP case feels disgusting.. but they are paid for already provided services bro.. if he breaks the code now, his services are no longer taken.. that's the thought..

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

that part is fine .. but AI team members ki ‘stop your work’ ani email chesindanta.. we don’t know the details... either way .. Google could have handled it better.. the backlash and giving the issue a ‘color’ is obvious..

 

1 minute ago, Vaampire said:

I can see lawsuit followed by out of court settlement coming.. poor handling

ohh interesting.. i did not know about her email to her team.. oka clarification bros.. I am confused with you guys.. are you guys irked because Google is now paying settlement money unnecessarily because of their poor handling of situations? You would rather like to see them take a stand?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Vaampire
1 minute ago, MRI said:

Coasters are in every company bro.. when these hypocrite agendas come into workplaces, coasters are more assured..

James Demore case antey.. I know enough details about that case.. I support him.. Rest, I don't know yet..

meeru cheptunna VP case feels disgusting.. but they are paid for already provided services bro.. if he breaks the code now, his services are no longer taken.. that's the thought..

Vp case really happened. I think he joined uber later.  Thappu chesina vaadini intiki pampadam kosam $$$ ivvadam enti nonsense.

james demore case lo he spoke about women being weak because of periods. I dont think any company can tolerate that. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Vaampire
1 minute ago, MRI said:

 

ohh interesting.. i did not know about her email to her team.. oka clarification bros.. I am confused with you guys.. are you guys irked because Google is now paying settlement money unnecessarily because of their poor handling of situations? You would rather like to see them take a stand?

Exactly.. google is not handling these situations better and ending up paying $$$. Thats one issue and other issue is that its giving chance for culprits to play victim card

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.