Lost my father two weeks ago with CoViD. Feeling lost in life.

LifeLoser

2 hours ago, LifeLoser said:

Entha edchina dad gurtostunnaru.. Covid mundu kooda akkada emi leka enni kashtalu padutunnavo ani rendu suitcases ninda food pamparu.. vellinappudu naaku nachevi anni teppinche vallu. time ki tinakunda arogyam paduchesukunta ani vachi notlo kalipi pettevaaru. maa amma pettetappudu kooda vachi inka pettu idi pettu ani plate lo vaddinche vaallu.

Time to toughen up and take responsibility. Be thankfull for what you had .

20 hours ago, LifeLoser said:

I am an active long time member in this db. But posting this as a getaway. Extreme stress lo vunnanu. Idi ayina ventane post cheddam ani ID create chesanu. Ippatiki approve ayyindi. There are only few people I love in this life. I had only three people left in this category. My mom, dad, and uncle. They live in India. Unfortunately, I lost my dad to Covid two weeks ago and my mom and uncle are in the hospital with covid. Dad chanipoyarannadi tattukolekapotunnanu. Health issues emi lekunde except sugar. adi kooda control lo vundi. Covid death ani body kooda ivvaledu. He was cremated by GHMC like an orphan. I am stuck in the US all alone. Moodella nundi nenu amma nee taggaraki vachi vuntamura ani adigaaru. Naaku tevaalane vundi kaani, prati summer postpone chesanu because naa career and jeevitham meeda naake santosham ledu. Edo cheyyali ekkadiko vellali aney aasa. Deeni vallane 35 vachina  pelli chesukokunda koorchunna. Pelli chesukora manavallatho aadukovalani vundi ani baaga adigaaru. Now I didn't even get to see him for the last time. He was always there for me in my life. When I met with accident, he was there again to teach me to walk. He feeds me in my mouth even at this age. Tana purse lo roopayi kooda leni time lo naa taggara vandalu vundevi (teens and college kada. Vyasanalu ekkuva). Naaku muppai yellu vachina haddukuni padukune vaadini. Antha kashta padi US pampina, tanani okka saari kooda US teesukuraaledu.. 14yrs avutundi vachi.. I cannot fathom that he is no longer with me and I did not treat him well. Chivari saariga tanani naalugella kritam choosanu. ee nalugellallo voice calls tappithey video chat kooda eppudu cheyaledu. I miss him badly and jeevitham enduko ardham kaatledu. India ki vellalante vanuku vastundi. aa environment dad thone alavatu ayyindi. Ippudu tanu leni chotiki vellalani ledu. My mom and uncle are still in the hospital. I hate myself. I want my dad back.

Be strong dude.  My peddamamma raised me nenu tana last stages lo matladaledu. I tried but she used to talk irrelevant so i used to avoid talking to escape the pain as i used to cry everytime i talked to her.  Na slefishness chusukunna kani i never thought may be she wants to talk even emo ani alochinchaley. She is more than mom to me. India nunchi US ki vachedappudu kuda alochinchaley how much she will miss me. Nenu roju i used to sleep in same room as her since i am born. Okka roju kuda parents to padukoley. Punishment la i used to be taken away by my mom and i used to cry all night. My grand ma used to cry too as she know i will be crying all night.  I wanted to buy her bangles, bring her to US and show places. She was bed ridden with multiple fractures by the time i got job and edo kasta satisfaction is i went to India for her 6 months before she expired. Last ki poyaka ventane i couldnt leave for india as i had passport in renewal. 4 th day ayindi reach ayyedapppadiki.  She expired in 2013 . Ippadiki feel avutune unta em cheyalekapoya kada ani. Nenu tanaku cheyagaligindi oka comforter koniyyadame . Tanu poyedappudu kuda na gurinche adigindi last. Mundu roju call cheste she was sleeping so nenu matladaledu taruvata inka chance aey ledu. Her last wish was to see me married. Terchalekapoya. I only wish she should be born to me. She used to have a mole near her nose. Alane malla naku puttali and nenu gurthupattali . If god gives me second chance i will see her like a princess.  I will never beat her and she doesnt have to study too. Tanu miss ayina life anta tanaku ivvali . Terani fantasy korika. Edo na badha naku gurthochindi mi post chusi :3D_Smiles_216:

• Sad 3

Stay strong dosth. Its easy for the others to say to stay strong but keep hanging in there. You are going through a toughest phase of your life.

Hope you feel better soon, plan on spending as much time as you can with your loved ones.

Bhayya, i read each and every comment and it's nice that everyone is giving support.

I only wanted to say this - good or bad, nothing is above than parents.  Don't compare money or good living with spending time with parents.

If I can say one thing - try to spend time in spiritual way and listen to Chaganti videos.  You will feel better and get a purpose of the life.

May god give strength to u and ur family ... hope ur mom and uncle recover soon .

A man realizes true value of his father when he becomes a father himself or when he loses his father ... unfortunately for u it was latter ... 

Hope u get married and have a son in whom u can see ur father 

• Confused 1

Stay strong bro.. I too lost my dad at the age of 17, i loved him the most among all and literally didnt see purpose of life after that for few years..

Then i realized that i need to take care of my mom, sisters and tried to give love to many people near to me.. Now i have a happy and big family back again with sisters, theirs kids and lot of joy..

This is just a set back, not an end. Try to fix your sadness with his memories and be happy.

On 12/21/2020 at 1:39 AM, LifeLoser said:

India ki vellipodam ane anukunna mama. Dad and amma dream was always for me to live in US. Last year kooda adiganu. Tirigi vachestanu ani. Kadante kaadu annaru. ippudu kooda dad chanipogane amma tho maatladanicharu hospital vallu. Memu korukunnadi nuvvu kshemam ga vundalane. nuvvu ikkadiki vaste maa nunchi covid vastundi. hotel lo safe kaadu. Manaki body kooda ivvatledu. Nuvvu jaagratta nanna. Akkade vundu ani cheppindi. Poni US ki techeddamu ante aaru nelale vundanistaru. taravata em cheyyalo ardham kaatledu. malli aa aaru nelalu anna ee vayasulo ee pradeshanni alavatu chesukovalante kashtam koodanu. Ayina tevalane vunnanu. maa nanna ki inka ekkuva interest mama US ravalani.

I was in there when my grandma bed ridden for one month and died....her dying wish was for me not to come to India to see her for some other reasons and it was her dying wish ...that is what true love is 

you need to also need to do what your mom says, that only gives them peace

On 12/21/2020 at 8:10 PM, LifeLoser said:

I am an active long time member in this db. But posting this as a getaway. Extreme stress lo vunnanu. Idi ayina ventane post cheddam ani ID create chesanu. Ippatiki approve ayyindi. There are only few people I love in this life. I had only three people left in this category. My mom, dad, and uncle. They live in India. Unfortunately, I lost my dad to Covid two weeks ago and my mom and uncle are in the hospital with covid. Dad chanipoyarannadi tattukolekapotunnanu. Health issues emi lekunde except sugar. adi kooda control lo vundi. Covid death ani body kooda ivvaledu. He was cremated by GHMC like an orphan. I am stuck in the US all alone. Moodella nundi nenu amma nee taggaraki vachi vuntamura ani adigaaru. Naaku tevaalane vundi kaani, prati summer postpone chesanu because naa career and jeevitham meeda naake santosham ledu. Edo cheyyali ekkadiko vellali aney aasa. Deeni vallane 35 vachina  pelli chesukokunda koorchunna. Pelli chesukora manavallatho aadukovalani vundi ani baaga adigaaru. Now I didn't even get to see him for the last time. He was always there for me in my life. When I met with accident, he was there again to teach me to walk. He feeds me in my mouth even at this age. Tana purse lo roopayi kooda leni time lo naa taggara vandalu vundevi (teens and college kada. Vyasanalu ekkuva). Naaku muppai yellu vachina haddukuni padukune vaadini. Antha kashta padi US pampina, tanani okka saari kooda US teesukuraaledu.. 14yrs avutundi vachi.. I cannot fathom that he is no longer with me and I did not treat him well. Chivari saariga tanani naalugella kritam choosanu. ee nalugellallo voice calls tappithey video chat kooda eppudu cheyaledu. I miss him badly and jeevitham enduko ardham kaatledu. India ki vellalante vanuku vastundi. aa environment dad thone alavatu ayyindi. Ippudu tanu leni chotiki vellalani ledu. My mom and uncle are still in the hospital. I hate myself. I want my dad back.

Stay strong.