Lost my father two weeks ago with CoViD. Feeling lost in life.

LifeLoser

27 minutes ago, psycopk said:

sorry for your loss.. make sure your mom is well taken care of.. thats all you can do for him, and twaraga pelli cheskunte. your father will be back in your life as your kid.

tenor.gif

Sorry for your loss dude. I know preaching someone is most easy task. So I'm not gonna say anything except I believe, Life is all about experiences. Hope this experience changes you as a person and makes you stronger and hope you emerge as a beautiful soul. 

On 12/21/2020 at 4:10 AM, LifeLoser said:

I am an active long time member in this db. But posting this as a getaway. Extreme stress lo vunnanu. Idi ayina ventane post cheddam ani ID create chesanu. Ippatiki approve ayyindi. There are only few people I love in this life. I had only three people left in this category. My mom, dad, and uncle. They live in India. Unfortunately, I lost my dad to Covid two weeks ago and my mom and uncle are in the hospital with covid. Dad chanipoyarannadi tattukolekapotunnanu. Health issues emi lekunde except sugar. adi kooda control lo vundi. Covid death ani body kooda ivvaledu. He was cremated by GHMC like an orphan. I am stuck in the US all alone. Moodella nundi nenu amma nee taggaraki vachi vuntamura ani adigaaru. Naaku tevaalane vundi kaani, prati summer postpone chesanu because naa career and jeevitham meeda naake santosham ledu. Edo cheyyali ekkadiko vellali aney aasa. Deeni vallane 35 vachina  pelli chesukokunda koorchunna. Pelli chesukora manavallatho aadukovalani vundi ani baaga adigaaru. Now I didn't even get to see him for the last time. He was always there for me in my life. When I met with accident, he was there again to teach me to walk. He feeds me in my mouth even at this age. Tana purse lo roopayi kooda leni time lo naa taggara vandalu vundevi (teens and college kada. Vyasanalu ekkuva). Naaku muppai yellu vachina haddukuni padukune vaadini. Antha kashta padi US pampina, tanani okka saari kooda US teesukuraaledu.. 14yrs avutundi vachi.. I cannot fathom that he is no longer with me and I did not treat him well. Chivari saariga tanani naalugella kritam choosanu. ee nalugellallo voice calls tappithey video chat kooda eppudu cheyaledu. I miss him badly and jeevitham enduko ardham kaatledu. India ki vellalante vanuku vastundi. aa environment dad thone alavatu ayyindi. Ippudu tanu leni chotiki vellalani ledu. My mom and uncle are still in the hospital. I hate myself. I want my dad back.

Sorry to hear that bro. You need some philosophy to read, try stoicism. Now all you have to do is get your career straight as soon as possible and take care of your mom and uncle. Try to visit them once in 6 months and bring them here for the next 6 months or so. Dont think that they live forever. Try to spend more time with them. Try video calling atleast once a week. Talk to them daily. Check if they have any bucket list, like traveling to a country or something and fill it up. Poyinollani em cheyyalem, atleast unnavallani santhosham ga unchu.

• 3 months later...
7 minutes ago, kdapparao said:

Nee yenkkamma patha thread ni ee time lo lepavu.. pani paata leda neeku?

i read this now bro.. when i was searching for a video.. do you know who this person is? what happened to him?

On 12/21/2020 at 4:10 AM, LifeLoser said:

I am an active long time member in this db. But posting this as a getaway. Extreme stress lo vunnanu. Idi ayina ventane post cheddam ani ID create chesanu. Ippatiki approve ayyindi. There are only few people I love in this life. I had only three people left in this category. My mom, dad, and uncle. They live in India. Unfortunately, I lost my dad to Covid two weeks ago and my mom and uncle are in the hospital with covid. Dad chanipoyarannadi tattukolekapotunnanu. Health issues emi lekunde except sugar. adi kooda control lo vundi. Covid death ani body kooda ivvaledu. He was cremated by GHMC like an orphan. I am stuck in the US all alone. Moodella nundi nenu amma nee taggaraki vachi vuntamura ani adigaaru. Naaku tevaalane vundi kaani, prati summer postpone chesanu because naa career and jeevitham meeda naake santosham ledu. Edo cheyyali ekkadiko vellali aney aasa. Deeni vallane 35 vachina  pelli chesukokunda koorchunna. Pelli chesukora manavallatho aadukovalani vundi ani baaga adigaaru. Now I didn't even get to see him for the last time. He was always there for me in my life. When I met with accident, he was there again to teach me to walk. He feeds me in my mouth even at this age. Tana purse lo roopayi kooda leni time lo naa taggara vandalu vundevi (teens and college kada. Vyasanalu ekkuva). Naaku muppai yellu vachina haddukuni padukune vaadini. Antha kashta padi US pampina, tanani okka saari kooda US teesukuraaledu.. 14yrs avutundi vachi.. I cannot fathom that he is no longer with me and I did not treat him well. Chivari saariga tanani naalugella kritam choosanu. ee nalugellallo voice calls tappithey video chat kooda eppudu cheyaledu. I miss him badly and jeevitham enduko ardham kaatledu. India ki vellalante vanuku vastundi. aa environment dad thone alavatu ayyindi. Ippudu tanu leni chotiki vellalani ledu. My mom and uncle are still in the hospital. I hate myself. I want my dad back.

Sorry for your loss hope god will gives more strength to you and your family 

Me, my elder brother and my parents we all used to live together. I moved overseas 9 years back. Took me 5 years to settle down. Got married and my elder brother moved here with his family. Finally my parents decided to go back to our village to live closer to their siblings and people they grew up with. Everything was set to bring them to where we are living now to spend a few months every year until that phone call from our cousin devastated us. Dad diagnosed with 3rd stage pancreatic cancer. Gave us 12 to 24 months at best with chemo. That was the first time I remember crying as an adult. Still remember my struggle trying to remain composed while breaking the news to my manager. Used to rush to my car to sit alone and cry whenever the rush of sadness hit, which was a few times a day. 

Both mom and dad played it cool to reduce out panic and squarely refused for either of us to visit them right away. Typical of selfless loving parents. Chemo started and mom used to take dad to the hospital and do it all herself. We couldnt stay any longer, so my brother went and stayed two months and came back once my dad started feeling better and got used to the routine. My sister-in-law was pregnant at that time, so it was tough for him too. After 3 months of chemo, side effects started kicking in and we could sense it. My mom was struggling but didn't know what to do.She didn't want to trouble us as this thing has no timeline. I immediately took long leave and went back with no timeframe to return. I understood how hard my mom was working toanage alone though there were relatives to support. It is different with family. 

Sorry too painful to continue....

I don't know why I'm trying to relive all that as it's been close to 2 years dad had passed away but I can totally relate to how you must be feeling. Life has to go on. Take care of who was left, take care of yourself. Do not forget that your life is important too. My dad was very keen to visit us and see our house, see where we worked and all but it didn't happen. I could easily blame myself but my dad wouldn't approve of it. I made peace with myself thinking what my dad would have advised me if he was around. The universe is colliding against us so much that now we haven't been able to bring our mom to live with us due to Covid restrictions. Still life must go on. This too shall pass.