Jump to content

Apple Car


sri_india

Recommended Posts

sri_india

The Apple Car is, reportedly, alive and well within the halls of Cupertino, California. Not only that, the ambitious project is supposedly far ahead of schedule. That's the word from a Taiwanese report in the Economic Daily News, published Monday.

The report cites unnamed sources that said suppliers will start to ramp up production of components for the famed (or infamous) Apple Car in the second quarter of 2021 and noted the project is running a couple years ahead of schedule. If you missed the Apple Car hoopla in the past, the technology giant was rumored to be close to revealing a prototype car last decade before the project was sent to shelf life. Instead, Apple decided to focus on self-driving car software and left the hardware portion of things to other companies.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Tesla_Elon

    49

  • Vaampire

    29

  • SGB

    14

  • idibezwada

    13

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When apple enters the market, everything will be different

I doubt it, ippatiki apple run ayyedhi iphones meedhane and adhi steve jobs creation...vaadu poyaka there is no innovation in apple products.. atlantidhi vallaki sambandham leni field and product

sri_india
4 minutes ago, nokia123 said:

intha peddha venture ni wraps lo ela unchutharu...antha mandi vendors and staff and testing sesetappudu evariki theliyakunda seyatam ante...not a joke

over to @Vaampire to answer this question

Link to post
Share on other sites
Vaampire
9 minutes ago, nokia123 said:

intha peddha venture ni wraps lo ela unchutharu...antha mandi vendors and staff and testing sesetappudu evariki theliyakunda seyatam ante...not a joke

Thats apple for you.  Teams madhyalo transparency anedhi undadu assalu.  Everything in bits & pieces.  Vendors ni pakkana pettu, full time employees ki kooda full info undadu..

currently nenu pani chesthunna project lo okka module build cheyyali. Verey team already build chesindi daanini. Valla module ni re-use chestham antey oppukodam ledhu. Arey atleast code base ki access or design docs share cheyyandi raa antey kooda no annaru.  Maa director email peduthey daani print out theese madichi.....

 

Memu inka fresh gaa start chesam. 6 months bokka

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, nokia123 said:

intha peddha venture ni wraps lo ela unchutharu...antha mandi vendors and staff and testing sesetappudu evariki theliyakunda seyatam ante...not a joke

it well know fact  over the industry since 2015 they are working on it there are 5000 people who are under project titan...its open secret ... even Musk agreed apple is direct competitor .

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Vaampire said:

When apple enters the market, everything will be different

I doubt it, ippatiki apple run ayyedhi iphones meedhane and adhi steve jobs creation...vaadu poyaka there is no innovation in apple products..

atlantidhi vallaki sambandham leni field and product..already industry lo unna legends ye poti padalekapothunnaru tesla tho...tesla is atleast 5 years ahead compared to its competitors..

ippudu kotthaga gaa apple scratch nunchi start chesi electric car thayaru chesi, full self driving and robo taxi lanti features icchi..cars ni mass produce chesi, tesla tho compete ayyi win avvatam is highly unlikely...

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
idibezwada
9 minutes ago, nokia123 said:

I doubt it, ippatiki apple run ayyedhi iphones meedhane and adhi steve jobs creation...vaadu poyaka there is no innovation in apple products..

atlantidhi vallaki sambandham leni field and product..already industry lo unna legends ye poti padalekapothunnaru tesla tho...tesla is atleast 5 years ahead compared to its competitors..

ippudu kotthaga gaa apple scratch nunchi start chesi electric car thayaru chesi, full self driving and robo taxi lanti features icchi..cars ni mass produce chesi, tesla tho compete ayyi win avvatam is highly unlikely...

This a myth...same reasontho iphone sales down ayaya ani 2016lo down ayyindi where warren buffet jumped in...check its revenue from subscriptions now...iphone is a major part of the revenue but most of the people are not satisfied getting out of the ecosystem

Link to post
Share on other sites
Vaampire
28 minutes ago, nokia123 said:

I doubt it, ippatiki apple run ayyedhi iphones meedhane and adhi steve jobs creation...vaadu poyaka there is no innovation in apple products..

atlantidhi vallaki sambandham leni field and product..already industry lo unna legends ye poti padalekapothunnaru tesla tho...tesla is atleast 5 years ahead compared to its competitors..

ippudu kotthaga gaa apple scratch nunchi start chesi electric car thayaru chesi, full self driving and robo taxi lanti features icchi..cars ni mass produce chesi, tesla tho compete ayyi win avvatam is highly unlikely...

Yes apple main revenue iphone. Its not east to maintain that status for so many years.

airpods gurunchi vinnava? Big success. Apple watches gurunchi vinnava? Big sucess.  Apple car play gurunchi vinnava? Another successful product. 
 

apple is one of the very few companies which has expertise in both software & hardware.

apple is expert in mass production

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sri_india said:

The Apple Car is, reportedly, alive and well within the halls of Cupertino, California. Not only that, the ambitious project is supposedly far ahead of schedule. That's the word from a Taiwanese report in the Economic Daily News, published Monday.

The report cites unnamed sources that said suppliers will start to ramp up production of components for the famed (or infamous) Apple Car in the second quarter of 2021 and noted the project is running a couple years ahead of schedule. If you missed the Apple Car hoopla in the past, the technology giant was rumored to be close to revealing a prototype car last decade before the project was sent to shelf life. Instead, Apple decided to focus on self-driving car software and left the hardware portion of things to other companies.

Project titan.....hope they look into solid state too

Link to post
Share on other sites
Vaampire
39 minutes ago, macha said:

it well know fact  over the industry since 2015 they are working on it there are 5000 people who are under project titan...its open secret ... even Musk agreed apple is direct competitor .

2014/15 lo apple recruiters tesla employeea ni linkedin lo ping chesi lagaru baney.

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, nokia123 said:

I doubt it, ippatiki apple run ayyedhi iphones meedhane and adhi steve jobs creation...vaadu poyaka there is no innovation in apple products..

atlantidhi vallaki sambandham leni field and product..already industry lo unna legends ye poti padalekapothunnaru tesla tho...tesla is atleast 5 years ahead compared to its competitors..

ippudu kotthaga gaa apple scratch nunchi start chesi electric car thayaru chesi, full self driving and robo taxi lanti features icchi..cars ni mass produce chesi, tesla tho compete ayyi win avvatam is highly unlikely...

Tesla way ahead of the game but how ever Apple as all the cash in the world to deploy in no time.... again parelley they can co exist ... both Tesla and Apple.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
tom bhayya
1 hour ago, nokia123 said:

intha peddha venture ni wraps lo ela unchutharu...antha mandi vendors and staff and testing sesetappudu evariki theliyakunda seyatam ante...not a joke

lol totyota vaadu few months back varaku EV is joke annadu suddenly he reveals an EV vehicle 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.