Apple Car

sri_india

50 minutes ago, lovable said:

Apple full time bro Nuvu?? Ela unatdhi work environment? Apple or FB? Which one do you like? 

I like fb better than apple.

1) fb lo nenu pedhaga politics choodaley. Konni teams lo work pressure full untadhi kaani internal politics aithey. If u deserve promotion, u will get it.  Apple lo join ayyi 6 months ey ayindi. But i can see some politics.

2) fb is open.  There is transparency between teams. U can happily re-use modules owned by other teams. Apple lo share cheyyaru ala

3) changing teams is piece of cake in fb. Apple lo koncham pedha process ani vinna.

4) fb lo stock refreshers super. Directly related to performance

38 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

I like fb better than apple.

1) fb lo nenu pedhaga politics choodaley. Konni teams lo work pressure full untadhi kaani internal politics aithey. If u deserve promotion, u will get it.  Apple lo join ayyi 6 months ey ayindi. But i can see some politics.

2) fb is open.  There is transparency between teams. U can happily re-use modules owned by other teams. Apple lo share cheyyaru ala

3) changing teams is piece of cake in fb. Apple lo koncham pedha process ani vinna.

4) fb lo stock refreshers super. Directly related to performance

campus kooda racha kada bro.. self care pressure assalu vundadu.. adi kooda cheppu.. ex-Apple, ex-FB.. :) 

11 minutes ago, MRI said:

campus kooda racha kada bro.. self care pressure assalu vundadu.. adi kooda cheppu.. ex-Apple, ex-FB.. :) 

Apple lo join ainappatinunchi wfh ey. So cant comment anything on apple campus.

fb campus aithey super. Food fentastic. Perks outstanding.

malli back potha fb ki eppudo appudu

19 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Apple lo join ainappatinunchi wfh ey. So cant comment anything on apple campus.

fb campus aithey super. Food fentastic. Perks outstanding.

malli back potha fb ki eppudo appudu

Apple campus lo food baagunna rates expensive.. FB lo free anuko.. ice cream shop missing bro.. eppudu akkadey tintu pani chesukuntundey.. aa coffee shop okkatey charging kada.. peru marchipoya.. ammayilu baaguntundey akkada.. UX/UI poreelu.. :) 

nuvvu cheppinattu naaku culture nachadu.. manaki vachindi chaakiri cheyinchukuntaraney kaani.. growth kosam evvaditho discussion pettukolevu.. mottam secretive.. sontha company loney vinthaga choostaru.. main reason i left apple..

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, sri_india said:

The Apple Car is, reportedly, alive and well within the halls of Cupertino, California. Not only that, the ambitious project is supposedly far ahead of schedule. That's the word from a Taiwanese report in the Economic Daily News, published Monday.

The report cites unnamed sources that said suppliers will start to ramp up production of components for the famed (or infamous) Apple Car in the second quarter of 2021 and noted the project is running a couple years ahead of schedule. If you missed the Apple Car hoopla in the past, the technology giant was rumored to be close to revealing a prototype car last decade before the project was sent to shelf life. Instead, Apple decided to focus on self-driving car software and left the hardware portion of things to other companies.

apple car anedhi kothaga vachina news kaaadhule...years back numdi telisindhey...but e roju year announce chesaaru anthe..madhya lo e project hold lo pettaaru

6 minutes ago, MRI said:

nuvvu cheppinattu naaku culture nachadu.. manaki vachindi chaakiri cheyinchukuntaraney kaani.. growth kosam evvaditho discussion pettukolevu.. mottam secretive.. sontha company loney vinthaga choostaru.. main reason i left apple..

Exactly.. re inventing the wheel chaala ekkuva apple lo. Fb lo exact opposite. Manam deni meedha pani chesthuntey similar vaati meedha pani chesina vallu ping chesi mari vallu chesindi explain chestharu. Perf lo raasukovachu kooda. Saved x amount of time for this team ani. 

where r u working now?

2 minutes ago, Mr Mirchi said:

apple car anedhi kothaga vachina news kaaadhule...years back numdi telisindhey...but e roju year announce chesaaru anthe..madhya lo e project hold lo pettaaru

Actually 2009/10 lo steve jobs unnapudey discissions jarigayi. Em ayindo proiritize cheyyaledhu. 2014/15 lo tsla employees chaala mandini lagaru

51 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Exactly.. re inventing the wheel chaala ekkuva apple lo. Fb lo exact opposite. Manam deni meedha pani chesthuntey similar vaati meedha pani chesina vallu ping chesi mari vallu chesindi explain chestharu. Perf lo raasukovachu kooda. Saved x amount of time for this team ani. 

where r u working now?

Business consulting in Big 5.

53 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

where r u working now?

actual ga.. FB culture kooda dobbutundi ani vintunna bro.. DEI ani penta chestunnarani talk recent ga.. entha nijamo telidu.. nuvvey cheppali..

5 hours ago, idibezwada said:

there is abig chance that Telsa valuation will be screwed if apple enters the same market

Valuation for temporary yes but in 1-2 it be back again ... Apple has no lead in casting robots and gigafactoris what so ever that’s whole new ball game to Apple ... to catch up to that level it take 5-7 years in terms of mass production and fsd is again 4-6 years ooo long way to go even if they deploy 200 billion in cash..

4 minutes ago, macha said:

Valuation for temporary yes but in 1-2 it be back again ... Apple has no lead in casting robots and gigafactoris what so ever that’s whole new ball game to Apple ... to catch up to that level it take 5-7 years in terms of mass production and fsd is again 4-6 years ooo long way to go even if they deploy 200 billion in cash..

I don't think Apple will compete with Tesla. 

Apple doesn't really want to see Millions of cars. I would think they will be like a Porsche or something of that kind. 

If they do come with a product, they will ensure that it is superior. 

$200 Billion cash unte.. Car ela unna charging infrastructure develop cheyyavachu. The article is talking about battery breakthrough. Not sure what that could be. 

14 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

I don't think Apple will compete with Tesla. 

Apple doesn't really want to see Millions of cars. I would think they will be like a Porsche or something of that kind. 

If they do come with a product, they will ensure that it is superior. 

$200 Billion cash unte.. Car ela unna charging infrastructure develop cheyyavachu. The article is talking about battery breakthrough. Not sure what that could be. 

Which article are you referring too? They don’t have any battery lead as well I believe they will buy any new company like quantamscape etc for batteries.. ya my intention is also same they are probably targeting luxury sedans ... Tesla any way has no interest / less priority now towards luxury/premium  cars 

8 hours ago, SGB said:

Where is Blackberry now? iPhone is the best selling phone in the world for over a decade ever since it was launched.

Where is Rolex now? Apple Watch is the top selling smart watch in the world for years.

Apple devices are top selling even without Steve Jobs. Apple doesn’t need Steve Jobs.

Apple watch ee DB lo entha mandi koni pakkana padesaro:giggle:

• Haha 1