I have a PhD and a stable job but my gf still dumped me two months ago. My heart aches now

DonnyStrumpet

Just now, procrastinator4life said:

True baa, only money is the only language wither man or woman can understand in this day and age.

Maa pilla ki memu ivvam, but nuvvu six figure salary, car, bank balance and properties ivvali.

PhD ki, GF ki link ledu ani agrahaaram lo talk.......pori undaalante either kurrodi daggara matta undaali leka pothey money undaali ani.....agrahaaaaaram lo opinion......

Thank you brothers for your feedback. I'm moving on now. Everything happens for a reason. 

If not for my emotions, I'm better off financially and immigration wise if I marry Ashley and she is beautiful as well.

I will think practically from here on.

I wish my ex nothing but well. Thanks to all db folks for preaching me the value of money. I will chase money and Gc now. 

Desi girls are weired and they are more materialistic. Lesson learned and they are not everyone's cup of tea I guess. 

5 minutes ago, DonnyStrumpet said:

Thank you brothers for your feedback. I'm moving on now. Everything happens for a reason. 

If not for my emotions, I'm better off financially and immigration wise if I marry Ashley and she is beautiful as well.

I will think practically from here on.

I wish my ex nothing but well. Thanks to all db folks for preaching me the value of money. I will chase money and Gc now. 

Desi girls are weired and they are more materialistic. Lesson learned and they are not everyone's cup of tea I guess. 

Only desi virgin ankuls marry desi girls myaaan. Those girls are neither beautiful nor beneficial in this country.  As a matter of the fact they are a liability. Anyways ATB. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1