Leave brand mania and become wise

Daaarling

11 hours ago, SGB said:

Oops, We did not know iphones are in India thank you for letting us know. (Ha ha).

Nobody needs your fandroid advice to tell others what to buy or not and start a stupid discussion that was already discussed for a million times elsewhere. You are not changing anybody.

android hardware is up to date but not the o/s on most of their devices. Just ask FCC about malware And spyware sh!tshow in android. Good luck with that. Even after desperately releasing 36 versions of galaxy phones they could not put a dent in the market they are clueless what works and what doesn’t.

apple hardware don’t need to be up to date  software o/s updates, security, privacy are more important than hardware. Apple deliberately lags behind on hardware and specs and when they release features and specs, they nail it. It will take another over 3 years for copycats to copy dot camera and Face ID.

android is like China. iOS is like America. The question is do you want America or China?

So, you agree that Android phones have better value and their hardware is up to date. Good.

Very difficult for Apple fans to accept the Truth. I commend you for that 👍

19 minutes ago, krishnaaa said:

So, you agree that Android phones have better value and their hardware is up to date. Good.

So you agree 90% of androids have outdated o/s, vulnerable, infested with malware/spyware and fandroids have no life and nothing better to do than attack Apple fans out of jealousy and also over 90% Apple devices are up to date, safe and secure.

Good!

impossible to reform mud brain cheapo fandroid peasants. Free phones kavalanta. You get what you pay for dumbo

23 minutes ago, SGB said:

So you agree 90% of androids have outdated o/s, infested with malware/spyware and fandroids have no life and nothing better to do than attack Apple fans out of jealousy and also over 90% Apple devices are up to date, safe and secure.

Good!

impossible to reform mud brain cheapo fandroid peasants. Free phones kavalanta. You get what you pay for dumbo

Reported to admin 

Go back and read my posts. I have never admitted what you are implying.

I never had any issue with my Android phones.

But I have had multiple issues with my iphone and ipad. They suddenly slowed down, got turned off and weren't usable.

20 hours ago, Daaarling said:

Why to spend money just to satisfy ego and show off. I can understand middle class mentality of getting sense of achievement through the purchase of big brands but people who are really rich use and spend wealth wisely.

iPhone, Samsung, pixel, OnePlus anni pretty much same price. May be 10-20% diff.

Please enlighten us by telling how ur saving money by picking Android over iPhone.

iPhone lifetime > Android phone..

Lg di $100-200 ki okka phone vasthadi. U can check emails, make calls. Money save avuthayi, adhi konu

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, krishnaaa said:

First let me clear one thing. 

Android is just a software. Hardware upto date aney concept ey ledhu. It all depends on oem's like Samsung, lg, htc on what hardware u use. Some use better chips and some mediocre.  On the other hand, apple ships both hardware & software.  Pixel is an exception.

Second thing... More than 90% of iPhones currently running have latest iOS.. less than 10% Android phones have latest Android version. Daaniki reason already cheppina previous pages lo. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Vaampire said:

First let me clear one thing. 

Android is just a software. Hardware upto date aney concept ey ledhu. It all depends on oem's like Samsung, lg, htc on what hardware u use. Some use better chips and some mediocre.  On the other hand, apple ships both hardware & software.  Pixel is an exception.

Second thing... More than 90% of iPhones currently running have latest iOS.. less than 10% Android phones have latest Android version. Daaniki reason already cheppina previous pages lo. 

The specifications, performance and functionality of iphone is far less than Android phones. Bluetooth,Camera on Samsung,Oneplus,Sony and pixel are far superior than iphone. Download and upload of media and browsing speed is excellent on Android. Unlike iphone, Android has no issues in transferring data between PC and phone or phone to phone.

No one can help people who are obsessed with the brands and false prestige.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

The specifications, performance and functionality of iphone is far less than Android phones. Bluetooth,Camera on Samsung,Oneplus,Sony and pixel are far superior than iphone. Download and upload of media and browsing speed is excellent on Android. Unlike iphone, Android has no issues in transferring data between PC and phone or phone to phone.

No one can help people who are obsessed with the brands and false prestige.

Transferring data between PC to phone. Inka akkadey unnara. 

Bluetooth better annav choodu.. aa okka maata tho naa chethulu pocket lo pettukoni vellipothunna... 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Vaampire said:

Transferring data between PC to phone. Inka akkadey unnara. 

Bluetooth better annav choodu.. aa okka maata tho naa chethulu pocket lo pettukoni vellipothunna... 

Simple data transfer ki kuda itunes kavali, bluetooth issues are known to everyone

4 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

Simple data transfer ki kuda itunes kavali, bluetooth issues are known to everyone

Bluetooth developer summits think opposite. 

5 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Bluetooth developer summits think opposite. 

Don't believe summits, check the public reviews and talk with people who has iphone

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

Don't believe summits, check the public reviews and talk with people who has iphone

People who has iPhone matalu nuvvu nammav kada?

Summits ki Google/Android engineers kooda attend avutharu. They are trying to clean up the mess 

2 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

People who has iPhone matalu nuvvu nammav kada?

Summits ki Google/Android engineers kooda attend avutharu. They are trying to clean up the mess 

FYI I had iphone for 8 years, I was like you before but now realised that I was not correct.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

FYI I had iphone for 8 years, I was like you before but now realised that I was not correct.

FYI, I bought Android phone few years back. Couldn't use it for one day and returned it within 30 days. 

In my previous company, I worked on framework which was being used by both Android & iOS apps. With that exp, I can iPhone >>>>> Android

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

FYI, I bought Android phone few years back. Couldn't use it for one day and returned it within 30 days. 

In my previous company, I worked on framework which was being used by both Android & iOS apps. With that exp, I can iPhone >>>>> Android

I understand, stick to iphone it is good for calling and text messaging and very easy to use. Infact I gifted one for my Grand father.

• Haha 2