Leave brand mania and become wise

Daaarling

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

@gr33d...Yeah hard earned money road mida paresukunna adi mana ishtam it shouldnt be a problem for others. 

Cheppadam mana baadyatha vinaka povadam vaari kharma

4 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

Nuvvu oka stranger niku badhayata ledu ni mata vinalsina kharma evariki ledu/.  memu sampadinchina money nuvvu cheppinattu karchu patte kharma enduku ley maku. 

7 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

+_(

8 minutes ago, Amrita said:

@gr33d...Yeah hard earned money road mida paresukunna adi mana ishtam it shouldnt be a problem for others.  Aina DB lo strangers cheppala what is best for us ? Anta budhi gyanam leda sampadenchevadiki what they need?  Nothing wise in following like Sheep in your terms isheep   from DB that too from strangers.

NI mata vinte really isheep ley infact all that you argued becomes true. We know what we need better than from stranger like u. Probably we are the ones really wise by not listening advices free advices from forums.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

Cheppanu andukani ikkada cheputunna

Mee intlo valley vinaru. Bayati vallu Ela vintaru.

Dollar store  & some cheap stores lo dresses dorukuthayi. Wise ani akkada konam kada. Restaurant ki velthey $50 -100 bokka Ani motham vellakunda undam kada. 

Manaki nachindi affordable unna konadaniki alochincham antey Inka sampadinchadam enduku

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Hahaha good cover drive... Peaks of sheepism....

Nee sukthulu Mee intlo vallaki cheppi convince chesi appudu ee db lo cheppu. 

She could not advice her savings concept to her own people lol

she doesn’t understand what made Apple a TRILLION dollar company and thinks what she knows is correct. She considers millions of Apple users are FOOLS and she is WISE. Millions of Apple users cannot be wrong and minority trolls like her cannot be right.

This is not the first cheapo troll discussion and this will not be the last troll discussion. Trolls don’t have a life

5 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

Manam patinchakunda pakkaloni patinchamani cheppadam, vallu vintaru Ani expect cheyyadam foolishness.  When u purchased iPhone, u don't have any right to tell others not to buy it..

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Vaampire said:

Manam patinchakunda pakkaloni patinchamani cheppadam, vallu vintaru Ani expect cheyyadam foolishness.  When u purchased iPhone, u don't have any right to tell others not to buy it..

Patinchina in case why should we listen to strangers ? Do they know better than what we need? Should we spend how a stranger wants us to spend? Mana paisal to inkolla ishtam enti ?  Free ga phone iste yeah i will take what is given to me. @3$%

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Pappu_Packitmaar said:

Akariki ie thread ni Android vs IPhone ki tesukochinara...

She made a lot of boo boos in the thread and now trying to cover them up desperately. It is out of her control now because she lied a lot to convince others

4 minutes ago, friesNfrappe said:

I buy and wear what is comfortable ..(clothes, shoes, purses, etc.,) don’t care abt the money or brand .. I want comfort lol 

+1000

Nachite nenu 10$ cheppulu konukunta 400$ cheppulu konta. Nothing wise or  being stupid. Its my choice . I liked it i need no other reason or justification to buy. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Patinchina in case why should we listen to strangers ? Do they know better than what we need? Should we spend how a stranger wants us to spend? Mana paisal to inkolla ishtam enti ?  Free ga phone iste yeah i will take what is given to me. @3$%

Off course ley. Manaki nachindey kontam. 

3 minutes ago, friesNfrappe said:

I buy and wear what is comfortable ..(clothes, shoes, purses, etc.,) don’t care abt the money or brand .. I want comfort lol 

Comfort and luxury is what we came to US for. Why buy cheap phones and shop at dollar stores? India lo ne undacchuga inka?