Leave brand mania and become wise

Daaarling

9 hours ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Money is an instrument to live rich life, don't try to save it more for which you have to lead uncomfortable life

In this case it is ok, I agree oneplus is better than iphone

LoL.1q

5 hours ago, nokia123 said:

How?and how is one plus different 

Android and iOS.  You can do anything with android. You have to ask apple to do anything for you. 

14 hours ago, Daaarling said:

I realised all these days these big brands  are making fortune with our Brand obsession. I switched to Oneplus Pro from Iphone and felt that was a good move.

My family is always after best brands as they dont want to take risk with quality and durability but recent times they have changed. Back home we had Sony tv 55"

and had difficulty with it after two years then they switched to Hisense TV 70" and amazed by its quality and performance and feature, 55" Sony was expensive than

Hisense 70" TV. My uncle bought Hisense TV 5 years ago and had no issues. Just by little research we can save lots of money instead of blindly purchasing the branded items.

On a broader perspective this is right. Ignorance is a bliss. If we research better there is always a better price somewhere.

30 minutes ago, NeneRajuNeneManthri said:

Android and iOS.  You can do anything with android. You have to ask apple to do anything for you. 

true...hackers also think the same...they can do anything to your android OS...but iOS meeda ade cheyyali ante antha easy kaadu. Not saying iOS is 100% hacking proof but galli level hackers cannot break its firewall...Android aithe comparatively easy 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, bayarea said:

another tip: always check for used items when shopping at amazon which usually are 20% less with no visible marks.

refurbished items ki warranty thakkuva and some times No (its like "buy as is")....its purely your luck. Nuvvu annattu sometimes you will get perfect good item with very little or No cosmetic issues....but luck never favors us all the time.

main advantage of brand new item is min. 1yr company warranty (for most of the items).

6 minutes ago, no01 said:

true...hackers also think the same...they can do anything to your android OS...but iOS meeda ade cheyyali ante antha easy kaadu. Not saying iOS is 100% hacking proof but galli level hackers cannot break its firewall...Android aithe comparatively easy 

Lol. Its funny you think so. Enjoy dude. 

52 minutes ago, NeneRajuNeneManthri said:

Ok. Buy Samsung or some other non pixel Android device and ask it to update to latest Android os(when ever next Android is release happens) and let me know how it goes. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, no01 said:

refurbished items ki warranty thakkuva and some times No (its like "buy as is")....its purely your luck. Nuvvu annattu sometimes you will get perfect good item with very little or No cosmetic issues....but luck never favors us all the time.

main advantage of brand new item is min. 1yr company warranty (for most of the items).

its not buy as-is but comes from Amazon Warehouse which you can always return if you don’t like the item.

Agreed it won’t work for all items but it worked for me in majority of cases in the past. konni items return chesanu anuko.

for instance, ee item new is $146 but amazon warehouse lo “used-like new” is $88 with minor cosmetic imperfections. I don’t really care if something that goes on my door is used or new when I’m getting close to 40% discount. ofcourse its individual’s perspective though.

https://www.amazon.com/Kwikset-99420-001-Bluetooth-Programmable-Featuring/dp/B07T2NY55R

4 hours ago, Vaampire said:

Ok. Buy Samsung or some other non pixel Android device and ask it to update to latest Android os(when ever next Android is release happens) and let me know how it goes. 

I don't need upgrade. I just change phone. Good luck buying a phone without selling your kidney. Don't let me know how it goes. I feel sad for people like you. 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, NeneRajuNeneManthri said:

I don't need upgrade. I just change phone. Good luck buying a phone without selling your kidney. Don't let me know how it goes. I feel sad for people like you. 

Dude, You buy a new android phone Whenever you need to upgrade android because you cannot upgrade o/s? You just made my day! We feel sorry for fandroids

• Upvote 1

On 12/26/2020 at 10:22 PM, Daaarling said:

I realised all these days these big brands  are making fortune with our Brand obsession. I switched to Oneplus Pro from Iphone and felt that was a good move.

My family is always after best brands as they dont want to take risk with quality and durability but recent times they have changed. Back home we had Sony tv 55"

and had difficulty with it after two years then they switched to Hisense TV 70" and amazed by its quality and performance and feature, 55" Sony was expensive than

Hisense 70" TV. My uncle bought Hisense TV 5 years ago and had no issues. Just by little research we can save lots of money instead of blindly purchasing the branded items.

all my peers look at non branded items as cheap and people who buy them as low class people. I simply say  screw you and  never buy branded items @3$%

16 hours ago, NeneRajuNeneManthri said:

Rofl

so u just buy new andriod when ever there is new os... and you talk about selling kidney for iphone... lol.... weak argument