Leave brand mania and become wise

Daaarling

On 12/26/2020 at 11:22 PM, Daaarling said:

I realised all these days these big brands  are making fortune with our Brand obsession. I switched to Oneplus Pro from Iphone and felt that was a good move.

My family is always after best brands as they dont want to take risk with quality and durability but recent times they have changed. Back home we had Sony tv 55"

and had difficulty with it after two years then they switched to Hisense TV 70" and amazed by its quality and performance and feature, 55" Sony was expensive than

Hisense 70" TV. My uncle bought Hisense TV 5 years ago and had no issues. Just by little research we can save lots of money instead of blindly purchasing the branded items.

how did you think, this is leaving a brands!!!! you dum idot 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Vaampire said:

Rofl

so u just buy new andriod when ever there is new os... and you talk about selling kidney for iphone... lol.... weak argument

2 hours ago, SGB said:

Dude, You buy a new android phone Whenever you need to upgrade android because you cannot upgrade o/s? You just made my day! We feel sorry for fandroids

Orni illiterate sheep. Android gets 3 year os upgrades. Beyond that most users don't keep the phone. Grow up.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, NeneRajuNeneManthri said:

Orni illiterate sheep. Android gets 3 year os upgrades. Beyond that most users don't keep the phone. Grow up.

Neeku andriod gurunchi telvadu ani ardham ayindi.

most of the oem’s like samsung, oneplus and many have restrictions to OTA’s.. my bad.. neeku ota antey telvakapovachu. Over the air update. 
according to stats released by apple & google, more than 90% iphones current runninh are on latest OS and less than 10% android phones are running with latest android OS.

market lo ippudu ammudupothunna android phones mostly android 10 tho. Latest android vachi 11

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

On 12/27/2020 at 7:53 AM, rajahmundry_bullodu said:

apple products have good longitivtiy. my parents still use iphone 6.

long term ki phone kavali ante...iphone is the better bet. i bought the iphone 6 in 2014 and it is still working well. i dont think i can say the same to any other brand. 

rendu cases mingitheee longivity perigindhi.... 

lekapothe iphone 6 paper weight laga panikochedhiiii 

thats because ppl raged against apple, to make old phones dead 

1 hour ago, Vaampire said:

Neeku andriod gurunchi telvadu ani ardham ayindi.

most of the oem’s like samsung, oneplus and many have restrictions to OTA’s.. my bad.. neeku ota antey telvakapovachu. Over the air update. 
according to stats released by apple & google, more than 90% iphones current runninh are on latest OS and less than 10% android phones are running with latest android OS.

market lo ippudu ammudupothunna android phones mostly android 10 tho. Latest android vachi 11

Lol. What a pity that you assume things. Deenamma android developer ni. Naaku cheptunnava. I understood it's waste to argue with sheep.

Bye meka

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, NeneRajuNeneManthri said:

Lol. What a pity that you assume things. Deenamma android developer ni. Naaku cheptunnava. I understood it's waste to argue with sheep.

Bye meka

Latest samsung ey version tho vasthado cheppu.

android em cheyyamantey adhi chesthadi ani bongulo statements. Assalu os update ey sakkaga cheyyadu raa ani chepthey reply ledhu.. useless sheep.

Android developer ki apps ela work chesthayo telusthadi. Android platform team lo pani chesey leads(google lo full time) valley OEM’s tho OTA sarigga work avvatley ani edusthunnaru

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Latest samsung ey version tho vasthado cheppu.

android em cheyyamantey adhi chesthadi ani bongulo statements. Assalu os update ey sakkaga cheyyadu raa ani chepthey reply ledhu.. useless sheep.

Android developer ki apps ela work chesthayo telusthadi. Android platform team lo pani chesey leads(google lo full time) valley OEM’s tho OTA sarigga work avvatley ani edusthunnaru

Hope you get well soon. I'm not here to educate. Go learn about how android works. Samsung ships with latest available at time of release. Aina ficha fook apple sheep ki em chepthe telustundile. Allaki oka feature undani apple iche daaka telidh. Silly fellows. Don't tag/reply me unless you are sheep. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, NeneRajuNeneManthri said:

Hope you get well soon. I'm not here to educate. Go learn about how android works. Samsung ships with latest available at time of release. Aina ficha fook apple sheep ki em chepthe telustundile. Allaki oka feature undani apple iche daaka telidh. Silly fellows. Don't tag/reply me unless you are sheep. 

Nee daggara matter ledhu ani ardham ayindi ley nuthi lo kappa.

ota ela pani chesthundo teliyali antey gmscore ela pani chesthundo teliyali. 

current android version released by google is 11. Where as samsung/oneplus and other oems ship mobiles with android 10 for another 1 year.  For all these oems, com.google.android.gmscore.ota package has limitations and so most of them cannot get updates. Meaning if you buy one of the moiles today, you may end up getting stuck with android 10 version till u switch to new mobile.

Adigina okkadaniki reply iche scene neeku ledhu. Idhey last reply neeku.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Vaampire said:

Nee daggara matter ledhu ani ardham ayindi ley nuthi lo kappa.

ota ela pani chesthundo teliyali antey gmscore ela pani chesthundo teliyali. 

current android version released by google is 11. Where as samsung/oneplus and other oems ship mobiles with android 10 for another 1 year.  For all these oems, com.google.android.gmscore.ota package has limitations and so most of them cannot get updates. Meaning if you buy one of the moiles today, you may end up getting stuck with android 10 version till u switch to new mobile.

Adigina okkadaniki reply iche scene neeku ledhu. Idhey last reply neeku.

Wtf is wrong with you. Get off my ass. Nee laddulo questions. Android is open source and flexible for power users ante updates ani bokkalo diversion teesukunnav topic ki  malli android is not samsung ani telidu neeku. Android is google. Old android still gets latest features as appcompat support. Whereas your dickhead apple forces users to upgrade by limiting their speed and performance.

First learn how to discuss and debate and don't fking push me about silly discussions. Just stay off my ass unless you like the smell. Ignored and blocked. 

• Haha 1

On 12/27/2020 at 11:17 AM, Sreeven said:

Bro nenu oneplus vadanu 3 years back. Not a good phone. Vadu 250 350 some price range ammetappati nundi chustunna..apple look copy chesi trying to grab market..data safety kuda guarantee ledu with Chinese os.

Donno about one plus....but I have used samsung.

Samsung offers better deals....so you will get phone at a cheaper price.

Once you have iphone, you will have to buy in to their ecosystem which is expensive.

Fyi, my samsung S4 still works.....not using it anymore though.

2 hours ago, NeneRajuNeneManthri said:

So you agree android phones work only for 3 years huh?

iPhones work for 6 years easily!

Just crawl out of your cave already and everything will be fine

• Haha 1

It just amazes me how people are so opinionated and judge based on the items folks use.

- Android users believe they are technically savvy or advanced and conclude Apple users are isheeps

- On the other hand, Apple users believe there phones are superior and conclude android OS is complicated and so on

The reality is each of these devices cater different needs and purpose and there existence pushes the boundaries of innovation and empowers consumers (like us). So lets stop arguing which is best instead choose the ecosystem you will happy with. Good luck!!

1 hour ago, krishnaaa said:

Donno about one plus....but I have used samsung.

Samsung offers better deals....so you will get phone at a cheaper price.

Once you have iphone, you will have to buy in to their ecosystem which is expensive.

Fyi, my samsung S4 still works.....not using it anymore though.

Samsung rates kuda iPhone ki baga daggaraga vuntayi 

• Upvote 1