Pelli care of address for narakam

abulu

3 minutes ago, sunnam said:

Exactly my point you brought. If she speaks 1 hour with her parents then she should speak atleast 30 mins to your parents also. Make her accept this challenge. Then this is called give and take. 

Most women hesitate to talk even 5 mins once a week with his parents. that is the problem. Girl parents does not at all teach morals ethics to women these days. that's why i am saying cut her time with ther parents. 

Hussh give and take ante adi kadu😁. This scenario is give and take. Let me know if you would do that: if she also challenges you that if you talk to your parents for 1 hour, will you also talk to her parents for 30 mins ? Ala ok na? Or does this work only one side ?

2 minutes ago, Raazu said:

Why blaming only girls or girls parents??? Problem could be either sides.

I never blamed anyone in real life too, just picked wrong one. 

Wrong one ante enti uncle?

12 minutes ago, sunnam said:

don't extend from the point. girl does not have empathy. if she has then she would have repseected him and his parents. Since she does not have any values she is not respecting anyone. 

How did you conclude that? I'm only saying you cannot and you should not control her from talking to her parents. She should be able to talk whenever she wants to talk. Same thing with her. She cannot and should not control you from talking to your parents. How will you feel if she restricts you from talking to your parents ?

28 minutes ago, sunnam said:

it is right thing for your healthy relationship. Make her talk with her parents only twice a week max. These girl parents are spoil sport 70% of time. Make her focus life improvement things like yoga. Otherwise relationship will suffer if you continue like this. 

Why would she want to talk to them daily anyway? My wife talks to her parents once in 2 weeks, of course they keep in touch via whatsapp texts but then again nothing too elaborate. 

First focus on creating a better life for your wife, intlo undu TV choosuko ala kakunda try to understand what she likes and her interests etc and facilitate her to have access to those. She will automatically get busy and spend less time in pointless conversations with her parents. 

10 minutes ago, Sputnik said:

Lol this is bullsh!t

30 mins emina standard time ah?

10 mins matladina premaga matladali. I know atha kodallu who speak everyday and now they are fighting over miththi paisal h@)

ayina ammailaki valla ammalatho different rapport untadhi. 

nee post chusthune telusthondi nuvvu BS ekkuva matladuthavu ani. 😁

6 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Maalanti vallaku cheppu bro.. evaremito artham avvadam ledhu.. what to look for?

It’s like a lottery bro, there is no hard and fast rule.

1. Get both of yours horoscope checked for marriage compatibility, though u believe in it or not.

2. Listen to your heart, don’t go by feelings and emotions and beauty, don’t get blind and deaf by seeing beauty.

3. Communicate well before marriage for atleast 6months to 1year.. most NEI Mariah ages one week lo done from seeing to sleeping.

4. Be open and show your real self, don’t hide thinking , she may reject and ask her to be open and natural and original . Most partners show true colors after marriage.

ivi chaalu emo ..build on it.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Raazu said:

It’s like a lottery bro, there is no hard and fast rule.

1. Get both of yours horoscope checked for marriage compatibility, though u believe in it or not.

2. Listen to your heart, don’t go by feelings and emotions and beauty, don’t get blind and deaf by seeing beauty.

3. Communicate well before marriage for atleast 6months to 1year.. most NEI Mariah ages one week lo done from seeing to sleeping.

4. Be open and show your real self, don’t hide thinking , she may reject and ask her to be open and natural and original . Most partners show true colors after marriage.

ivi chaalu emo ..build on it.

Ok.

10 minutes ago, Raazu said:

Wife lechindhemo, Malli phone pattukuni vunte arusthadhi.. vosthadu  

Gayyali wife ante ela thelusthundhi? Eppudu thiduthoone untundha manam enni chesina? 

Just now, DummyVariable said:

Ok.

Gayyali wife ante ela thelusthundhi? Eppudu thiduthoone untundha manam enni chesina? 

Poddhaka arusthu vuntadhi for everything that goes in and around her. Will lose mental peace.