Biden gaadi tweets Troll chestunna Telugu Tatha supporters

Gaali_Gottam_Govinda

5 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Well said. India is filthy ante kuda siggu raledhu vadi M seekutharu manollu.  

Self identity undadhu, green card vasthe chalu american la feel aipotharu.. But goat can never become a tiger with goat skin ani realize avaru.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Trump did nothing to india and indians. He just acted like a business man for his country with a lot of publicity picchi..

But why do desis still love trump? 

Coz desis ki desis ee enemies. (They have green cards or their kids are american citizens and so they dont want a fellow desi to become competetion for their kids). 

But they forget one thing that they also stole a fellow american job when they first landed here. 

I love america, but i should admit that i hate our desis.

Undoubtedly we are the worst selfish people on the planet who hate ourselves while people from other country love their own country ppl.

Thatha bokka antav malla thatha cheppinde correct antav

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:

Thatha bokka antav malla thatha cheppinde correct antav

Truth is we are stealing vomerican jobs and thatha is no saviour of them. 

• Like 1

Just now, veerigadu said:

Truth is we are stealing vomerican jobs and thatha is no saviour of them. 

Ippudu mee village lo house construction ki mestri ledu ani pakka ooru vadiki contract iste... mee oorilo jobs teeskunnattu kadu kada

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Mana Oorlo mesthri kante pakka village mesthri thakkuva rate ki pani chesthunnaru ani isthe. 

Appudu dhanini emantaru anna. 

Manam car service ki best dealers vetakacchu.. house cleaning ki andarini quotes adigi cheapest ni choose cheskovacchu..

kani employers takkuva rate ki manushulni vetakakoodadu.. anthe na

manaki visa icchindi American Govt, manaki Masters icchindi American Univs .. kani edaina thda jarigithe dobbulu manake padali... edaina voice leste citizenship manaki ivvakoodadu

• Haha 1

Typical left/liberals/dems consider all people equal including foreigners... Typical right/repubs look inward and are nationalists... they don’t want to dish freebies to other countries and doesn’t encourage illegal or uncontrolled  immigration... As Indians, we align more with the Repubs as no one in India can think of giving equal rights to any foreigner...Though we support Dems until we get GC’s, we are all core nationalists at heart... this has nothing to do with what happens to our fellow Indians... 

38 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Typical left/liberals/dems consider all people equal including foreigners... Typical right/repubs look inward and are nationalists... they don’t want to dish freebies to other countries and doesn’t encourage illegal or uncontrolled  immigration... As Indians, we align more with the Repubs as no one in India can think of giving equal rights to any foreigner...Though we support Dems until we get GC’s, we are all core nationalists at heart... this has nothing to do with what happens to our fellow Indians... 

I agree with you to a major extent. However the major caveat here so called repubs   are just 2nd or 3rd gen immigrants here.

Most their families moved here between 1880 to 1945. 

Their hypocrisy is unwarranted when they talk about nationalism. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:

Manam car service ki best dealers vetakacchu.. house cleaning ki andarini quotes adigi cheapest ni choose cheskovacchu..

kani employers takkuva rate ki manushulni vetakakoodadu.. anthe na

manaki visa icchindi American Govt, manaki Masters icchindi American Univs .. kani edaina thda jarigithe dobbulu manake padali... edaina voice leste citizenship manaki ivvakoodadu

We came here to universities saying its a non immigrant based educational purpose. Tharvatha we managed to settled here which is completely  in contrast to what we have told initially.  

My concept is only native americans have right to bash us. Thella moon da lu kadhu. Desi moon da lu ayithe asaleeee kadhu. BOT gallani ayithe Cheppu tho kottali LK gallani. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DesiPokiri said:

Trump did nothing to india and indians. He just acted like a business man for his country with a lot of publicity picchi..

But why do desis still love trump? 

Coz desis ki desis ee enemies. (They have green cards or their kids are american citizens and so they dont want a fellow desi to become competetion for their kids). 

But they forget one thing that they also stole a fellow american job when they first landed here. 

I love america, but i should admit that i hate our desis.

Undoubtedly we are the worst selfish people on the planet who hate ourselves while people from other country love their own country ppl.

U r in the same boat looks like ahah

• Haha 1