ARKG

ARKK

ARKW

JETS

Expecting a decent returns on ARKG & JETS.  Will see

Arkg last week enter ayya ~102 ki. Padindi. Heard lot of positive

2 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Arkg last week enter ayya ~102 ki. Padindi. Heard lot of positive

I bought when it was 91.  will hold for long.  per Cathie, genomics are future like FAANG 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Silent_Boy said:

I bought when it was 91.  will hold for long.  per Cathie, genomics are future like FAANG 

Heard BIB etf is similar like arkg related to genomics

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, Piracy Raja said:

any good SPAC stocks?

Here u go:

SPACS Into 2021
$PSTH
$BTWN
$BFT
$AMCI
$INAQ
$APXT
$SRAC
$IPOD
$IPOF
$AGCUU
$LEAP
$FSRV
$AJAX
$RTP 
$TRPZ
$TRIT
$CMLF
$HAACU
$SNPR
$SNPV
$XPOA
$FMAC

2 hours ago, stonks_pro said:

Hello guys...I'm longtime looker and first time posting. I gained good amount of info and entertainment form this forum. So its my turn to share some of my knowledge to help others.

For ppl who wants to do passive and longterm investing, stick to the best of FAANGM 

Top Picks - APPL, AMZN, FB, GOOG, MSFT and other good entry point stock right now is BABA

If you want growth, best sectors are tech/cloud/gaming/fintech and pick the best from those sectors

Top Picks -

Tech/cloud - CRM, ADBE, NOW, TWLO, RNG, INTU, APPN, SE, WDAY, NET, TEAM, CRWD, MDB, OKTA, SHOP , TTD

Gaming - TTWO, ATVI, U

Fintech - SQ, PYPL, V

others - SNOW, TDOC, LULU, DKNG, PTON, AMD, NVDA, LRCX

Stick with the above one and add them on dips

My top picks for 2021 (some are recent IPOs so need few more months for complete charts and atleast 2-3 earning reports to see the growth - so invest bit carefully if you are looking for short term gains) - PLTR, U, ABNB, WISH, NIO

Avoid small caps (anything under < $2B market cap) pharma, bio techs, health care, gold/silver mining stocks, oil, travel sector (at least for short term). 

Above mentioned companies are solid in terms of fundamentals, technicals, balance sheets and cash flows and can gives you good YoY returns. Don't get greedy and chase some random stock recommended on stocktwits or wallstreetbets. And dont simply buy if a stock price seems cheap or if its down 50-60% from its highs.

I look at lot of technical indicators, so if you are planning to buy something and need to know if its a good entry point, feel free to reach me ....I'll be active and can definitely help. 

Good Luck for everyone in 2021. Happy investing. 

Very good info👏