Best Growth Stocks for 2021

CricPokChic

Roblox IPO vellochu tvarala. Enter avvandi.

It's already making money. Daani competitor unity software 2020 lo IPO vellindi anukunta. 150% increase since IPO.

Roblox fundamentals are much better. Long term ki perfect stock.

4 yrs back daani valuation less than 400 million. Today around 10b

36 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

Very good info👏

Thanks dude...you made solid picks in terms of growth early in the cycle in 2020...will be closely watching your 2021 picks SKLZ, FUBO, APPS 👍

10 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

It's already making money. Daani competitor unity software 2020 lo IPO vellindi anukunta. 150% increase since IPO.

Yes Roblox will pop and I’ll buy for initial swing trade n once it settles I’ll take a long term position...anyone with kids age between 5-12 will know how much popular this is and he is entering chain market with tencent 

Unity is platform for mobile n virtual/3D gaming and they are kind of monopoly ther,...not sure if they have games like roblox ...roblox direct competition will be from take two, activation blizzard, EA but those are target more teen n adults 

49 minutes ago, stonks_pro said:

Yes Roblox will pop and I’ll buy for initial swing trade n once it settles I’ll take a long term position...anyone with kids age between 5-12 will know how much popular this is and he is entering chain market with tencent 

Unity is platform for mobile n virtual/3D gaming and they are kind of monopoly ther,...not sure if they have games like roblox ...roblox direct competition will be from take two, activation blizzard, EA but those are target more teen n adults 

Roblox is entering into many domains like concerts

8 hours ago, stonks_pro said:

Hello guys...I'm longtime looker and first time posting. I gained good amount of info and entertainment form this forum. So its my turn to share some of my knowledge to help others.

For ppl who wants to do passive and longterm investing, stick to the best of FAANGM 

Top Picks - APPL, AMZN, FB, GOOG, MSFT and other good entry point stock right now is BABA

If you want growth, best sectors are tech/cloud/gaming/fintech and pick the best from those sectors

Top Picks -

Tech/cloud - CRM, ADBE, NOW, TWLO, RNG, INTU, APPN, SE, WDAY, NET, TEAM, CRWD, MDB, OKTA, SHOP , TTD

Gaming - TTWO, ATVI, U

Fintech - SQ, PYPL, V

others - SNOW, TDOC, LULU, DKNG, PTON, AMD, NVDA, LRCX

Stick with the above one and add them on dips

My top picks for 2021 (some are recent IPOs so need few more months for complete charts and atleast 2-3 earning reports to see the growth - so invest bit carefully if you are looking for short term gains) - PLTR, U, ABNB, WISH, NIO

Avoid small caps (anything under < $2B market cap) pharma, bio techs, health care, gold/silver mining stocks, oil, travel sector (at least for short term). 

Above mentioned companies are solid in terms of fundamentals, technicals, balance sheets and cash flows and can gives you good YoY returns. Don't get greedy and chase some random stock recommended on stocktwits or wallstreetbets. And dont simply buy if a stock price seems cheap or if its down 50-60% from its highs.

I look at lot of technical indicators, so if you are planning to buy something and need to know if its a good entry point, feel free to reach me ....I'll be active and can definitely help. 

Good Luck for everyone in 2021. Happy investing. 

Good picks👌 

On 1/1/2021 at 3:05 PM, macha said:

I believe JMIA, PLTR, and APPS will have at least 80% gains in 2021...and FCX LIT will grow more than double...

On 1/1/2021 at 4:31 PM, Spartan said:

Housing market meeda tension ekkuvayyindi ee madhya

46 minutes ago, cottondora said:

Housing market meeda tension ekkuvayyindi ee madhya

Enduku antey already konali anukunalo konesaru thinking they would not get better deal in interest rates but how ever house prices went up.. and government has given enough time for people to push there payments ... all foreclosures are pending since almost a year now ...

7 hours ago, Vaampire said:

how can we enter while in IPO? 

37 minutes ago, Popkatapetapotapulti said:

how can we enter while in IPO? 

While in IPO kastam bro unless you want to take significant large stake...only large hedge funds and institutions ki access untundi...manalanti general public can buy once its starts trading on open market but the price will be higher than the public offering price by the company due to over subscribing of the IPO (ante example 10 million share @$30 offer chesthe there is a demand/buy orders of like 18 million shares) so the algorithms will push the prices higher once its open...so aa case lo it may open at $42-45 .....you may have noticed that in recent IPOs of Airbnb, Doordash, Pubmatic, Upstart, C3.AI

So final matter enti ante...once the IPO date is finalized, you should be able to buy in any on the trading platforms under the ticker RBLX by around noon est hours. I'll do a post once the date and price is finalized.