***IPL 2021 - CHAMPIONS CHENNAI SUPER KINGS***

Kool_SRG

1 hour ago, argadorn said:

Kkr management is worst I have ever seen next to srh ... Russell antha form untay last 4 overs ki Pamputharu enti ra ayya win avvalani  ledha

Srh MGMT >>>>>> kkr MGMT

Russell should move to other team

1 hour ago, argadorn said:

Kkr management is worst I have ever seen next to srh ... Russell antha form untay last 4 overs ki Pamputharu enti ra ayya win avvalani  ledha

Yeah, kallis coach ainapudu anthe aindi, same trend now too

18 hours ago, Gravity said:

Least security will be needed now without crowd, and they are already playing with least resources(human) they have cutback on every thing.

At least because of IPL people are staying at homes evening(young sports fans), without sports at least some would like to wander out. 

"Time to not think about entertainment" ? why? People want every thing to be as normal as it can be.

Denial of the reality is a great leveler. It would ultimate make u realize that it isn't all normal

5 hours ago, dewarist said:

Denial of the reality is a great leveler. It would ultimate make u realize that it isn't all normal

Not denying reality, I understand the situation since I am surrounded by it. 

But I would like things to continue as safely as possible, if they can. 25 matches have been played and not one have got infected with 🦠 virus. I wish they can just continue. Players already have opted out, if they think their mental health is going to be affected because of the bubble.

And I was mainly quoting about your  "Some of the resources like police and bandobust/security can be used somewhere else". Otherwise I wouldn't have commented if you just said "cancel/postpone IPL".