***IPL 2021 - CHAMPIONS CHENNAI SUPER KINGS***

Kool_SRG

Steyn pulls out of IPL 2021 to take 'some time off'

Sten won't be a part of RCB in the upcoming edition

Pace bowler Dale Steyn has made himself unavailable for the upcoming 2021 edition of the Indian Premier League. The 37-year-old made the announcement on Twitter, clarifying that he doesn't intend to play for any other franchise and the motive is to get some time away from cricket.

"Just a short message to let everyone know that I've made myself unavailable for RCB at this years IPL, I'm also not planning on playing for another team, just taking some time off during that period," the tweet read. "Thank you to RCB for understanding. No I'm not retired."

Steyn would be playing in other leagues, he confirmed, but will space out his commitments to devote time to other things.

"I will be playing in other leagues, nicely spaced out to give myself a opportunity to do something's I've been excited about as well as continue to play the game I love so much. NO, I'm NOT retired. Here's to a great 2021," Steyn added.

Steyn had an indifferent season with the RCB in 2020, playing only three games for one wicket and conceding runs at an economy of 11.40.

7 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Enti baaa appude thread vesav... inka chana time vundi gaa 

IPL as per time ante inka 3 months lo undaali @3$%

Mostly next month auction gatra undochu after Syed Mushtaq ali trophy...

7 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

IPL as per time ante inka 3 months lo undaali @3$%

Mostly next month auction gatra undochu after Syed Mushtaq ali trophy...

Appude IPL ante bore baa... they should have waited anyways it’s the money that matters at the end 

1 minute ago, VictoryTDP said:

Veedu team lo jaaga bokka, no use.

Anthuke silent ga jump mostly 2022 ki he will retire or even if he is available will go unsold... Other than RCB no takers for him.