***IPL 2021 - CHAMPIONS CHENNAI SUPER KINGS***

Kool_SRG

1 hour ago, Kool_SRG said:

Warner reveals groin injury could last NINE more months

David Warner says he could be facing up to nine more months of rehabilitation on the groin injury that hampered his summer.

The 34-year-old ripped his groin tendon in November, ruling him out of two Tests before he played the last two against India while still injured.

While the injury continued to cause him pain, it was a level of discomfort Warner was told he was free to play through as he returned to the top of Australia’s order.

Speaking on Fox Cricket on Monday night, he revealed that he is still restricted to running in straight lines, and has many more weeks left of rehabilitation ahead of him.

“Next week I’ll be picking up throwing,” Warner said on Fox Cricket.

“(That was) very difficult the last couple of weeks, even trying to throw.

“Now it’s all about lateral (movement), running between the wickets.

“It’s going to aggravate me for the next six to nine months.

“But I’m sure the medicos will help me out there.”

Warner was still named in Australia’s Test squad to tour South Africa before the fixtures were postponed, while he’s set to captain Sunrisers Hyderabad in the Indian Premier League in April.

“You’ve got to teach your brain not to worry about the pain and it’s not going to happen again,” he said when speaking about other athletes who have done similar injuries.

“It’s just getting back that confidence to be able to sidestep and run as hard as I can and dive around again.

“It’s more that lunging when you’re batting.”

enka saha ne mana opener ...

1 hour ago, Vaampire said:

Warner out of ipp mostly. Kane will be captain. Jhonny may play all the matches now. 
most consistant ipl batsmen warner dooram avvadam pedha bokka. Hope kane will repeat 2018 magic. 

47 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Playoffs ki pothe Jane kuda Assam. Engbyest series vundi playoffs time ki. 

Best chance if warner is out use injury and bring in either Hales or Roy.. Particularly Hales who is in form of his life and both went unsold.. 

1 hour ago, Kool_SRG said:

Best chance if warner is out use injury and bring in either Hales or Roy.. Particularly Hales who is in form of his life and both went unsold.. 

Nennu Adey anukuntuna evaru replace chestharu ani 

3 hours ago, Vaampire said:

Warner out of ipp mostly. Kane will be captain. Jhonny may play all the matches now. 
most consistant ipl batsmen warner dooram avvadam pedha bokka. Hope kane will repeat 2018 magic. 

I mostly think Warner will play through his injury in the IPL....

kaasintha respect ichi chavandi players ki. Pakkanodi naashanam avvali and concept tho chivariki meeru konnadi Maxwell gaanni. Mee kyamedy ni 10ngo. Next time andaru ade follow aithe okko player ki 16cr poye varaku pothadi veldam verri. Sare chesaru adedo team confidential ga pattukovaale kaani endi ra ela cheppukodam mee mokaal manda. Okkadanna matured ledu endi ra aa camp lo. 

Next year yevado okadu veellaki ide treatment ivvali vaadu video pettale. Aina ee saaley gallaki siggu saram anedi yedichi ledu le. Mock chesthunna siggu lekunda navve batch. 

Ila every team alochisthe next year kuda thupaas gallaki max price pettali. Assam imma IPL.  

On 2/22/2021 at 4:03 PM, JAI_NTR said:

Pichi kukka ni kottinattu kodatharu veenni Bangolore pitch lo. Rey babu aa foreign valla meeda padatam maanesi local players lo nattu Bhumarah bhuvi lanti poragaalu chala Mandi vunde vuntaru. Kaasintha oka team pettukoni search chesukondi ra. Anthe kaani thupaas gaallani thechi pichi kukkalni kottinvhukunnattu kottinchukokandi. 

• Upvote 1