485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

For 485 processing will USCIS check outofstatus from first entry or last entry to US?

Out of status ante, staying in country even after i94 expired or working on overlapped visa as well consider outofstatus..

Say with visa x working , applied visa y as change of status and u continued working in x for z months, then u started working on y visa..will this be a outofstatus? No issues with transfers, extensions or stampings till now..

3 minutes ago, chicagoafdb said:

For 485 processing will USCIS check outofstatus from first entry or last entry to US?

Out of status ante, staying in country even after i94 expired or working on overlapped visa as well consider outofstatus..

Say with visa x working , applied visa y as change of status and u continued working in x for z months, then u started working on y visa..will this be a outofstatus? No issues with transfers, extensions or stampings till now..

Yes, it’s part of the compliance process covered with I-131 form where you have to establish by no means you illegally stayed in the country and all the time you have valid legal status established 

5 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

NEW CARD BEING PRODUCED

Congratulations..u are torchbearer hope for cases like me..submitted rfe of medicals on september second status updated to rfe response received...

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ForEverJava said:

Btw did u got any medical rfe if so how long ago did u submit..just trying to find how long more my wait time is..

I submitted on 8/18 and it’s almost 23 days ago. But each case following different pattern. I was not hoping, tbh but luck. Wish you good luck to you. Hope for the best