485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

2 hours ago, csrcsr said:

My guess only ead anukuntuna on what order they will process ?? Inka guidelines avi uscis istadi anukunta these guys just cheppi vadliestaru 

Chustha malli. GC lekunda EAD ki enduku bro. Might be aged out kids ki benefit. But we need gc not ead. nenu chusindi ayyithe 2 years waitlist lo unna vallu Country caps skip chesi 5K kadithe GC anukunta. I mean naaku ayyithe full theliyadu last time chusinapudu ade anukunna.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, vatchesa said:

1900 ante ekkuva kada bro,, renewal application ki no fee kada

Yes bro , this is for them to filing .. not sure AP is free .. this is first time I’m renewing don’t want to take risk , in case renew takes long time , if I get any RFE if there any mistakes in the form .. 

4 hours ago, Hindhustani said:

Receipt has NBC .. receipt number starts with IOE

3 hours ago, vatchesa said:

1900 ante ekkuva kada bro,, renewal application ki no fee kada

Ioe is digital cneter bayya so fast ga vacchinaylu undi nice

Yaa both are free 1900 little high

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

Ioe is digital cneter bayya so fast ga vacchinaylu undi nice

Yaa both are free 1900 little high

Option untunda to send to digital center ? 2-months lo approval ostundi ante, <$2000 anna manollu dont care mostly

Just now, perugu_vada said:

Option untunda to send to digital center ? 2-months lo approval ostundi ante, <$2000 anna manollu dont care mostly

Naaku idea lwdu bro inka anni rentals chusthe idea vastadi 

@Hindhustani bro yours first ead recipits was with msc ?? And this one went to IOE??

@csrcsr Parole okkate survive ayye la undi adi kuda next president change ayye varaku as per many law makers. Last 2 verdict memo lo clear ga mention chesindi INA ki amendment ki no ani until unless there is a bipartisian support. Mana recapture and 5K provisions Anni INA ki amendments. Dhaniki she said no ani in previous verdicts. We need Red gang support to survive this in Byrd bath rule. I don't know how parole come will survive. In my opinion Parole will be 50:50 chances and our provisions 10:90 chances. 

The question before us is whether a series of proposed amendments to the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) that remove existing barriers to adjustment of status to that of lawful permanent resident (LPR) for a variety of existing and newly created classes of immigrants and non-immigrants, including many not legally present in the United States, is a policy change that substantially outweighs the budgetary impact of that change. We believe it is, and we find that the material from previous reconciliation bills cited as support for the current proposal is distinguishable or not controlling on this issue.

• Sad 1