485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

13 minutes ago, beerboy17 said:

Summary enti bro..edi better ?

Emo bro these guys , challa and reddy uncle recommending file duplicate 485 in eb2, avasaram aithe end lo okati revike cheyochu ani

Konthamamdi like frago gadu, and some other law firms not recommending they are telling it will confuse uscis , second di kuda lin or src ki veltadi so you are not sure what will happen etc

So it's all over

Even if money is not a concern, clock resets that’s the huge risk from my standpoint in case of interfile or refile.

looks like this situation is new for Indian attorneys, but I heard lot of chinese submit another application and that’s norm among them 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Meowcatp said:

Even if money is not a concern, clock resets that’s the huge risk from my standpoint in case of interfile or refile.

looks like this situation is new for Indian attorneys, but I heard lot of chinese submit another application and that’s norm among them 

Lot of success with interfling between categories in the past mainly Chinese nationals.  

• Like 1

i-131 .. AP expedite processing emaina undha ani Ask Emma tho chat chesthe .. purpose ani adigithe .. Travel Emergency ani cheppa .. 5-days lo response ostundi ani request raise chesindi .. have to see if that works 

• Like 1

Just now, perugu_vada said:

i-131 .. AP expedite processing emaina undha ani Ask Emma tho chat chesthe .. purpose ani adigithe .. Travel Emergency ani cheppa .. 5-days lo response ostundi ani request raise chesindi .. have to see if that works 

Monne kada Ind poyi vachav