485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

6 hours ago, hotlantian said:

@csrcsr Bro, I applied eb2 140 while 485 is pending and got the receipt number. Can I upgrade to premium now or the FAD date has to be current first? Fragomen saying priority date has to be current first. Is this true? 

no need bri

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

Mine is still at lin no updates bro

@csrcsr

interview experience lo ppl were asked regular yes/no questions along with below couple of questions coolie panulu chese vallu what to tell bro ?

i found the job through friend referral antey ok na and communicate weekly to my employer through phone call and update the work status. Is this fine or do you see any issue bro? evidence emaina adugutada?

1. How did you find your job ?
2. How frequently do you report to your employer ?

40 minutes ago, beerboy17 said:

@csrcsr

interview experience lo ppl were asked regular yes/no questions along with below couple of questions coolie panulu chese vallu what to tell bro ?

i found the job through friend referral antey ok na and communicate weekly to my employer through phone call and update the work status. Is this fine or do you see any issue bro? evidence emaina adugutada?

1. How did you find your job ?
2. How frequently do you report to your employer ?

Oh teliyadu bro is it employee employer relationship ??

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

Oh teliyadu bro is it employee employer relationship ??

ledu telegram lo interview post chesundey... apart from couple of above questions posted others were yes or not.. so i thought what ppl will answer to the above questions if asked particularly when they are doing consulting roles bro... endukantey mestri vaadu emi resume chusi interview cheyadu gada.. wondering how ppl will respond when asked these 

11 minutes ago, beerboy17 said:

ledu telegram lo interview post chesundey... apart from couple of above questions posted others were yes or not.. so i thought what ppl will answer to the above questions if asked particularly when they are doing consulting roles bro... endukantey mestri vaadu emi resume chusi interview cheyadu gada.. wondering how ppl will respond when asked these 

I ddont hink so employee referasl ani proffesional ga chepthe better freind etc ala chepodu

12 hours ago, csrcsr said:

I ddont hink so employee referasl ani proffesional ga chepthe better freind etc ala chepodu

@csrcsrthank you bro for the insights ... am hearing that senate pp has not objections in gc recapture of visas do you think it will pass by Christmas?

20 minutes ago, beerboy17 said:

@csrcsrthank you bro for the insights ... am hearing that senate pp has not objections in gc recapture of visas do you think it will pass by Christmas?

Overto @Sucker and @BacklogBadham bros they are following closely valaki hope ledu enno chusrau anta pass ayina immi pro is ions lepestaru scrubs lo ani mana @Iriswest bro ravdam kuda ledu e thread ki

Emo bro chuddam we will know in week of 13th let's see so far aithe ball rolling last lo tisi padeyakapothe happy

1 hour ago, beerboy17 said:

Who said you that ? Immigration voice ? Did you see her 1st memo comments ? She is not okay with INA amendments.