485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

7 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Who said you that ? Immigration voice ? Did you see her 1st memo comments ? She is not okay with INA amendments. 

Copy pasted bro Menendez has no issues with legal provisions..

9/29: When SP rejected Plan B (informally), Menendez made a statement “Menendez also issued a threat to the business community. Menendez said if Congress can’t help immigrants remain in the U.S., he will oppose future immigration changes that help businesses.” (one of the sources)

See one of the trusted links: https://apnews.com/article/immigration-business-environment-bills-filibusters-3490dd82542b98f20d55aaa9bbbe922c

10/1 (~12.15pm ET): Ellen tweets about Menendez and kind of makes the statement on Menendez and his opposition to legal immigration fix 

See this: https://twitter.com/ellengilmer/status/1443973104515141636?s=28

10/1 (~3.55pm ET) : Menendez tweets the same day (in an effort to clarify that he doesn’t want to hurt [legal] immigrants and his statement on 9/29 must have been perceived in an incorrect way)

See this : https://twitter.com/senatormenendez/status/1444026850045464584?s=21

Conclusion: Menendez doesn’t seem to be against any legal immigration but still just to cover that, I will be making a very conscious effort to go to his office and submit a request that the legal immigration needs to be fixed and there are ~1 mil employment-based/documented immigrants, specially from India, stuck in a never-ending green card wait. 

I am confident Menendez knows everything about it (as he is the Senator of one of the most populated states of the US which consist of Indians),  that’s why it would be a very conscious advocacy effort where the sole purpose it to only to convey the plight of the immigrants (employment-based) from India.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Who said you that ? Immigration voice ? Did you see her 1st memo comments ? She is not okay with INA amendments. 

There is no INA kada uncle parole no naturalization kada still have problem for our maccu friends?

1 minute ago, beerboy17 said:

Copy pasted bro Menendez has no issues with legal provisions..

9/29: When SP rejected Plan B (informally), Menendez made a statement “Menendez also issued a threat to the business community. Menendez said if Congress can’t help immigrants remain in the U.S., he will oppose future immigration changes that help businesses.” (one of the sources)

See one of the trusted links: https://apnews.com/article/immigration-business-environment-bills-filibusters-3490dd82542b98f20d55aaa9bbbe922c

10/1 (~12.15pm ET): Ellen tweets about Menendez and kind of makes the statement on Menendez and his opposition to legal immigration fix 

See this: https://twitter.com/ellengilmer/status/1443973104515141636?s=28

10/1 (~3.55pm ET) : Menendez tweets the same day (in an effort to clarify that he doesn’t want to hurt [legal] immigrants and his statement on 9/29 must have been perceived in an incorrect way)

See this : https://twitter.com/senatormenendez/status/1444026850045464584?s=21

Conclusion: Menendez doesn’t seem to be against any legal immigration but still just to cover that, I will be making a very conscious effort to go to his office and submit a request that the legal immigration needs to be fixed and there are ~1 mil employment-based/documented immigrants, specially from India, stuck in a never-ending green card wait. 

I am confident Menendez knows everything about it (as he is the Senator of one of the most populated states of the US which consist of Indians),  that’s why it would be a very conscious advocacy effort where the sole purpose it to only to convey the plight of the immigrants (employment-based) from India.

It's not about senator bro. yentha varaku immi anedhi budget la fit ayithadi anedhi. House yemundhi wishlist icharu it is too broad to adopt in Budget. Bipartisan vunte kaani work avvavu ilantivi. Ivevmi small provisions kaavu bro almost immigrtion reform which they can't do with Budget. ala aithe next Reps raagane anni peekestha antaru ade budget tho. May be Parole can survive avochu(30%) but my personal opinion aithe idhi nenu observe chesindhi. nenu cheppindhe final aithe kaadu bro. 

5 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

There is no INA kada uncle parole no naturalization kada still have problem for our maccu friends?

I am talking about Visa recapture and early AOS. They are INA amendments. But still Parole la kuda many are going to be greened through in diff ways. 3mil at least. akkada kuda rod ne if she follow rules. 

1 hour ago, beerboy17 said:

am hearing that senate pp has not objections in gc recapture of visas do you think it will pass by Christmas?

They never showed her Visa recap and early AOS provisions. I don't know who started this sollu she is okay with all this in Budget. They just showed her DACA folks provisions. Rejected all. 2005 is diff scenario adi kuda cheppindi kada 1st memo la clear ga. That time it was biparisan support and they didn't go through Byrd rule ani. 

2 minutes ago, Sucker said:

They never showed her Visa recap and early AOS provisions. I don't know who started this sollu she is okay with all this in Budget. They just showed her DACA folks provisions. Rejected all. 2005 is diff scenario adi kuda cheppindi kada 1st memo la clear ga. That time it was biparisan support and they didn't go through Byrd rule ani. 

Honestly I think Dems know from the beginning that adding immigration to the budget bill is a no go, they are just doing this to show people that they are trying..

3 minutes ago, ManOffSteel said:

Honestly I think Dems know from the beginning that adding immigration to the budget bill is a no go, they are just doing this to show people that they are trying..

Max Parole ki yemanna chances vunnayemo but akkada kuda too many melikalu vuntai so adi like DACA 2.0. Reps vasthe peekesei avathala vestharu. Budget la Immi pass cheyyatam anedhi too dangerous in future as well. yevadu power la ki vasthe vaadu football aadathadu okkadu start chesthe like tax bills. 

14 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Max Parole ki yemanna chances vunnayemo but akkada kuda too many melikalu vuntai so adi like DACA 2.0. Reps vasthe peekesei avathala vestharu. Budget la Immi pass cheyyatam anedhi too dangerous in future as well. yevadu power la ki vasthe vaadu football aadathadu okkadu start chesthe like tax bills. 

spillover processing ki additional budget seems more relevant. but naa bondha lo politics...edi munduku kadaldu

2 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

spillover processing ki additional budget seems more relevant. but naa bondha lo politics...edi munduku kadaldu

Aslau veellu vesina provisions anni negative ki pothunnayi beyond 10 years. Yem changes lekunda asalu yela submit chesaro yendho naa royya. Of course no one knows le bro asalem submit chesi chacharo. They are just throwing stones asalu DACA folks ki yemanna work ayyithe appudu they will think about remaining. it's like all or nothing. 

Just now, Sucker said:

Aslau veellu vesina provisions anni negative ki pothunnayi beyond 10 years. Yem changes lekunda asalu yela submit chesaro yendho naa royya. Of course no one knows le bro asalem submit chesi chacharo. They are just throwing stones asalu DACA folks ki yemanna work ayyithe appudu they will think about remaining. it's like all or nothing. 

i agree . DACA is more imp for them. manaki edo biscuits visurthunnaru ante

5 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

i agree . DACA is more imp for them. manaki edo biscuits visurthunnaru ante

Yeah Parole ki accept chesthe Senate version la too many changes vuntai. House bill la anni vunavu. Ivanni parole approve aithe ne lekunte better to forget. Will see I am expecting her writing memo this week or next. 

4 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Yeah Parole ki accept chesthe Senate version la too many changes vuntai. House bill la anni vunavu. Ivanni parole approve aithe ne lekunte better to forget. Will see I am expecting her writing memo this week or next. 

Telugu Balayya GIF - Telugu Balayya Brahmi GIFs e lekkalu anni kadhu ..  legal immigrants ki emanna workout ayye chances unnaaya leva uncle .. adhi cheppu .. dhani batti New year celebrations decide chesthaam

4 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Telugu Balayya GIF - Telugu Balayya Brahmi GIFs e lekkalu anni kadhu ..  legal immigrants ki emanna workout ayye chances unnaaya leva uncle .. adhi cheppu .. dhani batti New year celebrations decide chesthaam

Ramayanam antha vini Anjaneyudiki thoka nduku vundhi annattu vundi needhi. DACA fols ki yemanna approve chesthe ne migatha vallaki lekunte antha assam. 

5 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Ramayanam antha vini Anjaneyudiki thoka nduku vundhi annattu vundi needhi. DACA fols ki yemanna approve chesthe ne migatha vallaki lekunte antha assam. 

Hurt Ayipotharu Frustration GIF - Hurt Ayipotharu Frustration News GIFs

• Haha 1