Jump to content

485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues


csrcsr

Recommended Posts

On 12/1/2021 at 9:14 AM, perugu_vada said:

I-131 expedite request ki mail chesaru.. supporting docs scan chesi mail cheyamani em mail cheyali ? Nenu adiginapudu Travel Emergency ani cheppa ;) 

Ninna reply chesa some docs attach chesi. Father health issues ki follow up ki doc degara ki theskellaali ani.. 24hrs cross aindi email chesi, I still see in website status as “Expedite Request Recieved” ani .. chudali em chestaro 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@csrcsrwhat are my options to move out of TSC? My 485 eb3 is pending. My company filed new i140 in eb2 which is pending got the receipt number but they will do it in premium only after date become current. My PD is June 1 2012. On the other hand if I go back to my previous employer who has my eb2 140 ready employer location is Chicago so they will fall under msc? Do you think it’s the best choice to switch to old employer and file 485? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, hotlantian said:

@csrcsrwhat are my options to move out of TSC? My 485 eb3 is pending. My company filed new i140 in eb2 which is pending got the receipt number but they will do it in premium only after date become current. My PD is June 1 2012. On the other hand if I go back to my previous employer who has my eb2 140 ready employer location is Chicago so they will fall under msc? Do you think it’s the best choice to switch to old employer and file 485? 

Bro mixes opinions unyai

If we file in eb2 some are saying file will move to place where earlier petuioj was there

Some are saying the old file will come to msc to same center 

So unless we see practical case no ideal everyone is new

Based shihib,  reddy , chall they are advocating one more 485 

But frago murthy not so it's a gamble

We can take tomfile new 485 bro all confused 

Sorry bro no body can answer this is the path it's a gamble we should take if I get a chance I will file new 485 ( I may be wrong)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

Bro mixes opinions unyai

If we file in eb2 some are saying file will move to place where earlier petuioj was there

Some are saying the old file will come to msc to same center 

So unless we see practical case no ideal everyone is new

Based shihib,  reddy , chall they are advocating one more 485 

But frago murthy not so it's a gamble

We can take tomfile new 485 bro all confused 

Sorry bro no body can answer this is the path it's a gamble we should take if I get a chance I will file new 485 ( I may be wrong)

It is true, new application is back to earlier service center right after bio / reuse applied. So far seen two cases my friends. New application will end up at TX or LIN.

It's gamble, apply and forget.

There is one option left out, who have valid 140 with old employer, Leave current employer, with draw 485. Join old employer file new 485, even after if it hit TX or LIN, then hard luck..

 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, perugu_vada said:

Ninna reply chesa some docs attach chesi. Father health issues ki follow up ki doc degara ki theskellaali ani.. 24hrs cross aindi email chesi, I still see in website status as “Expedite Request Recieved” ani .. chudali em chestaro 

@csrcsr uncle, enni days ki reject chestaru expedite request ni incase if they feel the supporting docs we submitted do not justify ani ? Any idea ? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Naakendhuko iyyala kani repu kaani parliamentarian oka memo release chesthadi anipistgundi. Lekunte next week max. 

Hmm chudali bro edo bg work aithe jarugutundi they are not revealing everything this time

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, csrcsr said:

Hmm chudali bro edo bg work aithe jarugutundi they are not revealing everything this time

BG work ledu bokka ledhu. Even senators ki idea ledu when she will give a verdict. Antha amma gaari Dhaya. No cheppina kuda Malli inkoka plan tho vasthru e BBB pass ayye varaku. It is a niranthara prakriya. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Sucker said:

BG work ledu bokka ledhu. Even senators ki idea ledu when she will give a verdict. Antha amma gaari Dhaya. No cheppina kuda Malli inkoka plan tho vasthru e BBB pass ayye varaku. It is a niranthara prakriya. 

It will be done

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@csrcsr experts bro labor/i-140 copy prevailing wages lo yunna salary is that applicable post GC since it is for future job OR is that applicable from day 1 with the mestri ?

As far my understanding is while on H1B LCA wage is determined and the one that is mentioned in labor/i-140 is applicable post GC (future job) is that correct bro ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.