485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

17 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Guys want to share first hand information which my friends colleague is lucky

His pd dec 2012 ( became xurrent for Feb bulletin)

He file downgrade in last October  2020 140 approved

In November 2021 case transferred to msc

He got interviewed today , luckily he went to interviee with 485j 

The officer asked in eb2 is beneficial and asked 485j he submitted officer told him I will process in eb2 in few weeks you should see approved all good  lucky ala time ji msc ji schedule ayyi which is positive news officer agreed 

good for him.  seems like interview pakka if the application transfers to MSC

3 hours ago, csrcsr said:

No ides bro tgram kuda kanapapadalrdu att might help u

Att replied not to worry ani 

oka pedda paragraph lo néeku short ga kinda  vestha

what is known as a “fee bill.” This document is generated when the NVC estimates that your priority date may become “current” within the next six calendar months.

8 minutes ago, fasak_vachadu said:

Att replied not to worry ani 

oka pedda paragraph lo néeku short ga kinda  vestha

what is known as a “fee bill.” This document is generated when the NVC estimates that your priority date may become “current” within the next six calendar months.

Not sure bro never heard of it

14 minutes ago, dkchinnari said:

485j endku submitted...did he change compnay?

Direct filers always submit 485j bona-fide job offer , in our case 140 acted as bona-fide so just mimic officer asked he had it

Do you k ow anything about eb2/3 interfiling? Ie I applied i485 on eb3 after downgrading from eb2 last October...got EAD and AP... But eb3 got stuck, and eb2 is now current for me... So want to interfile to eb2 on that same application... Do you know anyone who has done this?

@csrcsr

@Spartan

what to do now

3 minutes ago, BeerBob123 said:

Do you k ow anything about eb2/3 interfiling? Ie I applied i485 on eb3 after downgrading from eb2 last October...got EAD and AP... But eb3 got stuck, and eb2 is now current for me... So want to interfile to eb2 on that same application... Do you know anyone who has done this?

@csrcsr

@Spartan

what to do now

If your eb2 I current no Brainer interfiling

Some people are considering refiling if your company supports expensive route

Good news guys. Especially for downgrade folks. 

There are an exceptionally high number of employment-based visas available this fiscal year (October 2021 through September 2022). In partnership with the U.S. Department of State, we are committed to attempting to use all these visa numbers. There are many more visas available in the first (priority workers) and second (workers with advanced degrees or of exceptional ability) employment-based categories than pending adjustment of status applications pending with USCIS.

If you are eligible, please consider applying in the first or second employment-based preference categories. If you have a pending adjustment of status application based in the third employment-based preference category but also have a pending or approved petition and an available visa in the second employment-based preference category, we strongly encourage you to request that USCIS “transfer the underlying basis” of your pending application to the second employment-based preference category.

For more information, please see the section called “Transfer of Underlying Basis” below.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Allarinaresh10 said:

There are an exceptionally high number of employment-based visas available this fiscal year (October 2021 through September 2022). In partnership with the U.S. Department of State, we are committed to attempting to use all these visa numbers. There are many more visas available in the first (priority workers) and second (workers with advanced degrees or of exceptional ability) employment-based categories than pending adjustment of status applications pending with USCIS.

If you are eligible, please consider applying in the first or second employment-based preference categories. If you have a pending adjustment of status application based in the third employment-based preference category but also have a pending or approved petition and an available visa in the second employment-based preference category, we strongly encourage you to request that USCIS “transfer the underlying basis” of your pending application to the second employment-based preference category.

For more information, please see the section called “Transfer of Underlying Basis” below.

Bro what does this mean?

Mine is downgrade PD Aug 2014 and it is approved and got EAD in Eb3

Does this mean i can request transfer the underlying basis and file for AOS in Eb2 even Filing dates are not current?

23 minutes ago, gudboy said:

Bro what does this mean?

Mine is downgrade PD Aug 2014 and it is approved and got EAD in Eb3

Does this mean i can request transfer the underlying basis and file for AOS in Eb2 even Filing dates are not current?

Yes

1 hour ago, Allarinaresh10 said:

@csrcsr uncle .. idhi kuda biscuit tweet antaava like last year ? EB spillover gurinchi RFE ki reply cheyandi fast ga ani tweets ochevi ?